Where do you eat pre-party?

I'm planning on doing an early Ohana dinner and then take the monorail. I'd normally eat in the park, but I need to fit/please 9-10 people this time, so I'm a bit more limited in choices.

We just do a quick serve at the Columbia Harbour House. And we make sure to leave room for party dessert waffles.

Some great advice in this thread! Thanks guys, you've given me a lot to discuss with my other half!

We are doing dinner at BOG at 5 since we'll be at MK that day. Plus I figured BOG would be a great last night dinner :)

We are doing dinner at BOG at 5 since we'll be at MK that day. Plus I figured BOG would be a great last night dinner :)

I think this is what we are going to try and do for MVMCP. It's later on into our booking window so we are more likely to be able to get it than for the halloween party which would be at the 183 day mark. Hopefully it will work out :)

I'm sure it'll be a magical last night!

This year I'm going to MNSSHP and will be having brunch at 1900PF and then going to Cosmic Rays probably around 5:30 or 6 so we can finish as non party people are leaving. I also scheduled the brunch out of a park so that the people I'm traveling with can cancel a day of park ticket if they want to take it easy that day before the party.

We are planning a big lunch around 1pm, and then we'll grab a QS before the parade or fireworks depending on how hungry we are!

We ate at The Wave before MNSSHP last year. We were staying at the Contemporary, so it was good and convenient.

Definitely a TS before the party. We tried doing QS one time, and it was a mistake. Everything just felt so frantic and rushed which didn't get us off to a good start with the party. Last time, we did 1900PF for their earliest dinner ADR, but really any of the park or MK area resort TS spots could work.

We tend to do either Kona or QS and TamuTamu at the Poly. I have a feeling next time I'll hit up Trader Sam's instead.

We tend to do either Kona or QS and TamuTamu at the Poly. I have a feeling next time I'll hit up Trader Sam's instead.

Originally our plan was to hit 'Ohana before the party... but I decided against it since I know I'll want to go to Trader Sams after. So we are doing that on another night where we will not be in a hurry to get anywhere afterward!

We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern before MVMCP last year and we all loved it! It was the kind of meal that got us into the Christmas spirit I guess lol

We are doing the Cali Grill prior to MNSSHP! We won't get into the area until around 3:00pm, so we made 5:15 ADR's and will walk over! We so wanted to do Liberty Tree, but it's closed during our trip and of course tried for BOG, nothing available (until the last day of our trip at 9:05pm, of course, we took it!).

Tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter