Where do you do your banking and do you like it?

I guess I am confused why not giving you a withdrawal form means you need to go back to the end of the line.

You needed a withdrawal slip today because you forgot your check, so the bank kindly gave you a replacement. But do you always forget your checks? If so, what makes you think you'd remember the withdrawal slip?

As for it being a "blank check" it is something that you substitute for a check. It's blank in that it doesn't have your info on it like a regular check, otherwise it is a replacement for the check you left at home. Banks have a reason for wanting to control checks.

Finally, why would you go to the end of the line with your withdrawal slip? It takes a few seconds to fill in, why not do it at the window?

No, I don't forget my checks. That was the first time that happened.

I wanted some extra withdrawal slips in case I want to withdraw money from my *savings account.*

Is it really necessary for a customer to have to ask for a withdrawal slip and then stand there and have to make it out while people are waiting in line behind you?

What if you want to make out the withdrawal slip in the privacy of your own home?

And what *favor* did the teller do for me? It's her job. All she did was provide me with a withdrawal slip.

At our bank, there are tons of withdrawal slips available for savings & money market accounts, but not for checking accounts. So if you need to take money out of your checking account, like I will admit I've done, you need to get in line and ask the teller for a checking withdrawal slip. I always fill it out right there. Never have I left the counter to fill it out and then get back in line...haven't been asked to either.

Thank you for answering my questions. :laughing:

So it's not some new policy that banks can't put out both deposit and withdrawal slips for their customers.

So it's not some new policy that banks can't put out both deposit and withdrawal slips for their customers.

So you're saying that they don't have the withdrawal slips for savings accounts out either? I thought it was just for the checking account.

I can't imagine why there would be a policy about it one way or another. All deposit and withdrawal slips are is little slips of paper. There's nothing all that special about them until you start writing your account numbers and signature on them.

my *savings account.*

Is it really necessary for a customer to have to ask for a withdrawal slip and then stand there and have to make it out while people are waiting in line behind you?

Lol...it's not like it takes hours to fill one out. I would never go to the end of the line to fill something like that out.

I"m at Wells Fargo and I don't think I even knew Withdrawal slips existed, :confused3 but I guess that's because I use a deposit slip to get cash back if it's a check and if I just want cash I'm going to the ATM rather than stand in a line. I pretty much do all of my banking online though...only time you catch me in a bank is if I have to deposit a check.

Citadel federal credit union. Love it. No Atm fees, no minimum balance. On line banking, low cost loan fees.

We are military and bank with USAA. They seem to have a more liberal policy for who can use their services nowadays. Switched over from a credit union. Didn't like their fee structure and
lack of 24-hr support. When we had fraudulent activity on our account, they were closed - no one was available to help in person, online or by phone - and we had to stand by and watch as almost a thousand dollars was stolen. It was eventually replaced, but we felt uncomfortable without round-the-clock service.

One con: no brick-and-mortar branches. Everything is done by phone or computer. That hasn't been a problem for us except in the rare instance we sell something and have a lot of cash on hand that we'd like to deposit.

Free checking and savings accounts, checks, billpay, ATM fee reimbursement, instant check deposit by phone or scanner. We also have insurance policies and a credit card through USAA. Great customer service.

Worked out well for us and was very easy to switch over.

You can make deposits at UPS stores. If you go to USAA's website and put in your zip code it should direct you to your nearest one.

I'm with the evil Bank of America and I'm fine with them. They covered me once when I somehow miscalculated my balances and they paid for something that should have bounced. I appreciate that but now I'm way more careful!

I'm with them, too. And I did the same thing last week and they covered me, too. They charged a 35 dollar fee, but when I called they refunded it.

Yes, indeed. Great customer service for all our banking needs. The same staff members for years, who know us and we know them.

Navy Federal Credit Union, was with Bank of America and never had an issue. Only changed due to a move and BOA does not locations here. So far we love NFCU.

I use a credit union. I honestly have never touched a withdrawal or deposit slip in my life. You just got up, swipe your card, and telling them what you want done. At the end you get a print out!

I use Wells Fargo and Citibank. So far, Wells Fargo is the very best that I've ever known, customer service is excellent as well as online banking, and they have done for me what other banks never did, especially with me being a student with no superb credit Wells Fargo has been amazing. Citibank is also amazing, and their rewards are top notch, I am a proud customer.

Bank of America and I HATE them! I can't think of anything nice to say about them really.

I need to move to a new bank, it's just such a pain with direct debits and automatic bill pays set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter