Where do you buy your pre trip goodies

abbyndrewmom

Mouseketeer
I see lots of post on the family board of great US places to buy Disney stuff, I'm wondering where in Canada do you pick up goodies for the pre-trip. So far I have bought stickers at the dollar stores, There is a book store at the St. Jacobs outlet mall that has 1/2 on all kids book so I have picked up Disney colouring/sticker/story books there. Any other ideas or suggestions.

Depending on where in Ontario you are there are Disney Stores at several Toronto area malls like Yorkdale and Woodbine Centre.

Disney Store and Dollar Store works for me. A while back Wal-Mart had a lot of great Disney stuff at great prices. Just a note about the Disney books you buy (I read this on the boards) Buy those GOLDEN BOOKS Disney stories and bring them to WDW and get the characters to sign them! I thought that was such a great idea, I plan to bring a few for dd's friends as birthday gifts!

Allison - If you have a Winners near you, I've sometimes found Disney stuff at good prices in their toy section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter