Where do I get Tigger Tails?

This is a Disneyland classic -- unless you hate marshmallows you should try one at least once. I have also had the Cheshire Cat Tail (on the right in the picture HydroGuy linked to) and they are also yummy -- like a Tigger Tail but with strawberry flavor instead of orange.

And I like the granulated sugar -- a little crunch with the puff of the marshmallow.

PHXscuba

Thanks for posting pus of the treats at Pooh Corner! Look absolutely tempting ! Glad I read this thread coz I had no idea you can get these treats only at Pooh corner ! Am so looking forward to trying the tigger tail and marshmallow covered in chocolate.:cool1:

[QUOTE=quest4dl;25165031]I had the same thought - that looking at it made my teeth hurt! :laughing:

This trip report has the best pictures of the treats at Pooh Corner: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1794779&page=3[/QUOTE]

Hydroguy : your pics r making me drool LOL . Now I can't wait to get to DL just so I can eat these treats !! BTW is that a pretzel covered in M&Ms ?

We tried Tigger Tails for the first time in July. We had no idea there were two kinds. The kind we had looked like the ones in this recent photo:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37849605&postcount=4

They were granulated sugar and were absolutely delicious. I bought one for us all to try and reluctantly everyone took a bite. Next thing you know we had to go buy more. We all thought the Tigger Tails rocked! A must for our next trip! :wizard:

Bottom line is I cannot imagine how the "new" Tigger Tails are bad news at all. :)

Hydroguy : your pics r making me drool LOL . Now I can't wait to get to DL just so I can eat these treats !! BTW is that a pretzel covered in M&Ms ?
Someone else took that photo and I linked to it because it showed what I guess are the "new" Tigger Tails. I don't know anything about the other treats there. :)

We tried Tigger Tails for the first time in July. We had no idea there were two kinds. The kind we had looked like the ones in this recent photo:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37849605&postcount=4

They were granulated sugar and were absolutely delicious. I bought one for us all to try and reluctantly everyone took a bite. Next thing you know we had to go buy more. We all thought the Tigger Tails rocked! A must for our next trip! :wizard:

Bottom line is I cannot imagine how the "new" Tigger Tails are bad news at all. :)

Hydroguy,

You are the reason I finally decided to try a tigger tail! I, like you, had seen numerous reports on how good they were...but I was always reluctant to try one.

So, I bought one...to "share" with the family.

Wow. It was delicious! The white chocolate, caramel and marshmallow mix is sooooooo good! It is super rich (I ate a 1/3 of it) but really excellent.

The marshmallow seemed to me to not be your typical "campfire" marshmallow...does anyone know if they make the marshmallow in the park?

Anyhow, thanks for your review Hydroguy!

Tiggertails are now a family favorite.

Hydroguy,

You are the reason I finally decided to try a tigger tail! I, like you, had seen numerous reports on how good they were...but I was always reluctant to try one.

So, I bought one...to "share" with the family.

Wow. It was delicious! The white chocolate, caramel and marshmallow mix is sooooooo good! It is super rich (I ate a 1/3 of it) but really excellent.

The marshmallow seemed to me to not be your typical "campfire" marshmallow...does anyone know if they make the marshmallow in the park?

Anyhow, thanks for your review Hydroguy!

Tiggertails are now a family favorite.
As a side note, DS18 and his GF18 got the idea to make Tigger Tails at home after we returned. They turned out alright but the recipes they found online were apparently for the older style of tigger tail. So they improvised. Not the same as the one's at Pooh Corner.

I am glad you saw my note about them. Like we all experienced, they are deceptively yummy. :)

Just had to add some of my photos from one of my favorite places in the park! These would apparently be the old style Tigger Tails. I can't wait to try the new ones!

IMG_1709-1.jpg

IMG_1710-1.jpg

IMG_1705-1.jpg

IMG_1704-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter