Where do I get Tigger Tails?

carmel

<font color=blue>Kept thinking it was 'Snow White'
I have to try them after the yummy descriptions on here!
:tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Heya,

At the back of Critter Country there is a sweet shop (between Splash Mountain and the Pooh ride) and you can get them there.

The chocolate plus caramel over marshmellow are fantastic as well. :)

Chris

Heya,

It's a marshmellow on a stick (well, several) coated with caramel and orange and brown chocolate to look like Tigger's tail. I prefer the non-colorized version as the orange makes my teeth hurt just looking at it, lol. :rotfl:

Chris

Thanks. I may have to try them. I'm always on the lookout for unique Disney treats(like Dole floats :cloud9: ).

Oh they are soooooooo good. I wanted some last trip but the line was so long that I didn't stop. And then we didn't make it back into that corner that trip so no TT for me or DD8 :( we were sad. But, gives us something to look forward to. I like both kinds of marshmallows but the TT's are so much better, and I am not a fan of orange chocolate. :)

Ok so these tigger tails don't sound that good, but I just might have to try one since everyone seems to love them! How much are they?

Ok so these tigger tails don't sound that good, but I just might have to try one since everyone seems to love them! How much are they?

I really truly didn't think I would like them at all because I really don't like orange chocolate. But I tried one because everyone raved here, after I tried one I had to go back and buy more! LOL They are so good!!!!!! They are about $3.75 each.

who here with kids just tosses out all the rules on good nutrition for themselves and kids while at dl and dca

It's a vacation. It's okay to bend the rules just a little bit on vacation. The hard part is not bending the rules all the time :p

100_2170-1.jpg

DD5 with a TT in March. She and I shared. So yummy, but so rich! I could only eat a couple of bites!

To tell you the truth, of all the times I have been to DL, I dont think I have ever seen anyone eating a Tigger Tail! Maybe that is becuase they eat them up so fast!

I, on the otherhand, will not be trying a TT, I hate marshmallow, and I hate chocolate! (I know, I hear all the time how weird I am.:laughing: )

Heya,

It's a marshmellow on a stick (well, several) coated with caramel and orange and brown chocolate to look like Tigger's tail. I prefer the non-colorized version as the orange makes my teeth hurt just looking at it, lol. :rotfl:

Chris

I had the same thought - that looking at it made my teeth hurt! :laughing:

This trip report has the best pictures of the treats at Pooh Corner: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1794779&page=3

Just got word that they ditched the chocolate coating for granulated sugar instead. Not verified by me personally but if so, very bad news.

Just got word that they ditched the chocolate coating for granulated sugar instead. Not verified by me personally but if so, very bad news.
We tried Tigger Tails for the first time in July. We had no idea there were two kinds. The kind we had looked like the ones in this recent photo:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=37849605&postcount=4

They were granulated sugar and were absolutely delicious. I bought one for us all to try and reluctantly everyone took a bite. Next thing you know we had to go buy more. We all thought the Tigger Tails rocked! A must for our next trip! :wizard:

Bottom line is I cannot imagine how the "new" Tigger Tails are bad news at all. :)

i've gone to disneyland over 100 times in my life and have never tried them, i'm just not a marshmallow fan :confused3
IMO being a marshmallow fan or not does not matter. We all thought they were going to taste like "Peeps" and had low expectations. We were so surprised. I would recommend you at least try one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!