• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where did you get your baggallini?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I'd like to buy a baggallini nylon-style sling bag for my mom. She'll be touring this summer and loves mine. Unfortunately, I forgot where I bought it as it's been a few years. Any guidance on where to find a good deal from a reputable company. She's leaving in a month and I want to make sure it's shipped out in a timely fashion. Thanks!

I just bought mine yesterday from shoebuy and the save10 code worked. I got my new touring bag for under $20. Gotta love it.

AAA sometimes carries them. You can also get a member discount with e-bags sometimes...check your local AAA website...I think it's a show your card and save thing....

I got mine for free from a fellow diser "gardenhoe" and I LOVE IT!!!!!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter