Where can I take my dog?

Here now at Fort Wilderness in a cabin with our Goldendoodle Penny. The cabin is perfect with a pet - so much room. She has been loving Best Friends day care. We have dropped her off for the last 3 days in the morning and pick her up around 6:00. Best friend is really close, it only takes about 5 minutes to get there. Our original plan was for one of us to stay in each evening while the other two went back out to a park, but we have been happy enough to stay in. We got take out from PJ’s for the last two nights. Penny rode up with us on the golf cart and we just waited in the parking lot while the other ordered and picked up our order. She has been so tired from the 4 hours of play time that we haven’t even had to take her out in the night. We are all pleased at how well this trip with our dog is going.

We are headed to FW for the first time in June with our goldendoodles. What is the best loop to request with our pups in mind?

Wendy my experience was in 1800 loop and we found it great. Both the 1800 and 1600 loops have an access to the canal area to walk the dogs We had plenty of space for our coach and for them to be outside. Bear in mind this was before all loops were pet friendly and the other campers with pets were mindful of the regs. regarding pets and complied with them Hop that helps

I guess I should have mentioned we booked a premium site. I don't know if the 1800 loop is or not.

Thank you for replying!~ I'm gonna go look and see what 1800 loop is!

The 1800 is in the cloverleaf of 1600 1700 1800 and 1900 loops They are all full hook up not pr. Premium we had no problem with our 37 foot Class A

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!