• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I find Disney Hershey Chocolate Wedding Candy Bars

melissadanny2003

Earning My Ears
Where can I find Disney Hershey Chocolate Wedding Candy Bars. I'm looking for full size candy bars not the mini bars. Also, I'm planning a Disney wedding and I can only invite 13 guest. Do I pass the candy bars out to friends and family who can not
come? Do I mail them or pass them out? I was also planning on mailing out wedding announcements after the wedding should I mail them out together? Separate right?:rolleyes:

i know when i ordered my wedding invites i could order candly bar labels to match. you order labels and just buy and relabel your own chocolate bars. another possiblity is brair rose chocolates or something like that she makes all kinds of disney stuff in chocolate.

I have to second Firecracker's recommendation for Briar Rose chocolates; I've heard rave reviews about Minda's work. Her e-mail address is briarrosechocolate@yahoo.com
She has very affordable chocolates, in different shapes like Mickey Mouse, Cindy's castle, wedding cakes, bride & groom, etc. She can also make photos into chocolate, with either a gold or silver frame. All of her chocolates are pretty affordable; most of her chocolate lollipops are only $.75 to $1.00 each, with no minimum order. For the edible photos, it starts at $2.50 each for a 2 3/4" x 3 1/4" (I'm looking at the brochure, in case you can't tell :)
It's not a Hershey bar, but I think that the shaped chocolates are so cute; I've seen pictures of them used as favors or inserts in wedding baskets, and they turn out beautifully.
Cheers!
Heather P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter