Where can I buy pins online?

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
As you can see by my signature, we're going to WDW for the first time in November. I'd like to start buying some pins for my 8 yo (ok, really I want to start collecting them). The nearest TDS is 45 minutes away and I don't get there very often. I checked TDS website and they only have very expensive pins. Where can I buy pins online in the $5-$10 range. Is there anyplace I can buy them and double-dip with a rewards program such as blink, mypoints or milesource? Thanks in advance!

I recently saw someone on DIS refer to Cheap Pins. I checked it out and it looks like what you may want. Try cheappins.com

another option...even though I try to avoid it at all cost....is to look at ebay...sometimes there are people selling groups of pins...they end up being only a couple bucks a piece sometimes...or a little more.....It can be a good deal if you are just looking for pins for the kids to trade with.

Good Luck!

This is an expensive hobby to start...lol.

Also, you can order rack pins directly from WDW merchandising so that you have them in advance.

You could also stop at one of the disney outlets after you arrive and pick some up...they run about $3.99.

My local Hallmark Store still has Pooh pins from Christmas. They are hanging up near a glass display case with other Pooh & friends items. The pins themselves look like postage stamps. I believe they are $4.00 per pin. I have traded these pins at WDW with both CMs & guests. If you go to a Hallmark Store, ask if they have any pin pairs left with Disney characters on them. I haven't seen the pin pairs lately, but you never know :).

Disney outlets? Now that's something I've missed. Where are they? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest