Where can I buy an annual pass?

Mom3girls

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving at Dockside early Fri AM. We are spending 4 days by the pool but I’ll need an annual pass for the room discount. We booked the trip 9 days out so there wasn’t time to purchase online and have it delivered to my home.

You can buy an annual pass online and pick it up at Guest Relations or your hotel. I just did this last month and it was a very easy process. Not sure if you can get the room discount by then though.

You can buy an annual pass online and pick it up at Guest Relations or your hotel. I just did this last month and it was a very easy process. Not sure if you can get the room discount by then though.
Can I ask what hotel you stayed at? Wondering if I can do it at Dockside. I know quite a few years back I upgraded our kids tickets to annual passes at RPR when we stayed there

Can I ask what hotel you stayed at? Wondering if I can do it at Dockside. I know quite a few years back I upgraded our kids tickets to annual passes at RPR when we stayed there
I have never stayed at a Universal hotel before. I've heard from other people that you can pick up annual passes and other types of tickets (such as HHN tickets for example) at the hotels.

I have never stayed at a Universal hotel before. I've heard from other people that you can pick up annual passes and other types of tickets (such as HHN tickets for example) at the hotels.
Oh I’m sorry I thought you just said you did this last month, that’s why I asked

The Universal website for the Endless Summer resorts says this -

Universal Vacation Planning Center​

To help you keep the fun going in the parks, we've got Universal experts in the lobby ready to assist with all of your Universal vacation needs, from purchasing and retrieving tickets to planning your day.

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...sort-dockside-inn-and-suites#pools-activities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter