Where at WDW are you eating Christmas dinner?

CheezDoodle

<font color=CC0066>But ooohh, how I want one!<br><
Where are you eating Christmas dinner? We know we are having breakfest at Whispering Canyon, but we are not sure where to have dinner. Any ideas?

We are also eating a late breakfast at WCC. We're going off property to Dixie Stampede to the Christmas show for dinner. Have a great trip! :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We are having a traditional christmas dinner at Gullivers located in the Swan. ::MickeyMo

Chef Mickey's for breakfast and Les Chefs de France for dinner with the Candlelight Proc afterward. It's getting sooooooo close now!!!

:jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping2:

We're eating at the Brown Derby with FDP and a stroll through the Osbourne Lights! We leave four weeks from tomorrow!!!

We are going to ohana, too! what better place to have dinner on xmas than Ohana.....seein as Ohana=family!!!!!!!

We are going to GF 1900 Park Fare. We have never been there before and are looking forward to it. We usually go to Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club Resort, but wanted to try something different this year.

Yachtsmans Steakhouse.
I would suggest calling the dining line ASAP and just see what is available at this time you will not have many choices if any for sit down restaurants.

If you dont have a PS I would suggest trying to dine at off times. If you plan to eat dinner between 6-8 you will have a lengthy wait.
Trails End is a wonderful buffet at FW and they dont take PSs.
In the past resorts like the YC/BC have set up buffets in the convention center to handle those who dont have a PS.

The following site has some information on xmas dinner.
Xmas eve is another one I would try to get a PS for now.

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_christmas.htm

All the Disney restaurants will try and offer a special menu or have a holiday meal along with the regular menu.

We're also eating breakfast at Whispering Canyon on Christmas morning. 8:00 AM PS. Dinner will be at Originale Alfredo at Italy in Epcot.

Thanks for all the ideas! I think we will eat at Ohana. Have a very merry Christmas everybody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter