Where are you staying in Oct?

ASMO Oct 3-7
We stay in values b/c we are NEVER in the room, except to sleep, and can't see spending so much more for that, plus the kids love the theming of ASMO.

We will be at either POFQ or POP Oct 14-16 (leaning toward POFQ), and OKW 16-20.

Oct 13 (really the 14th, because we're getting there very late) we will be at whatever 2star dive Priceline allots us when we bid :)

With the addition of my sister in law in our group I had to change from the AKL to POR. I am not sure how I feel about this, having never even seen it, but we are still doing dinner at Boma. Gee using the transportation that should be a fun trip! POR to AKL! Wonder how much time I need to leave for that?

POP for us 9/29-10/9. One simple reason why we are staying at POP... DD picked it. It was her tturn to pick and this is what she picked she wanted to stay w/ the BIG Baloo!!! We will be attending MNSSHP on 10/6. Our room will be decorated to celebrate DD 5th birthday if you see us say HI!!!

Poly 10/21-10/26. MNSSHP on 10/23. This is our 4th MNSSHP in the past 5 years! We love it - especially DD7!

DH and I are going overnight for MNSSHP and some Christmas shopping, Oct 25-26. We'll be staying at Pop.

We will be going to Food and Wine, so we opted for a moderate fairly close at which we had never stayed. Since we have stayed at all of them Coronado was our ultimate choice. Can't wait, only 3 weeks and 2 days!

But I don't care, I'm going to WDW for the 1st time ever!! :cool1: :cool1:

Offsite was by far the cheapest, since we are splitting it 3 ways, my total cost for a 5 br, 3 ba private pool home for the week was $325.00!! Some day, when I'm completely debt free (even house) hopefully we will go back & do it the completely magical way, to stay on site!!

Shelly - have fun everyone! :wizard:

We will be at POP 10/24-11/03 going to MMNSSHP on 10/25 can't wait!
STARWARS2005036.jpg

My husband and I are staying at the Polynesian 26 Oct - 1 Nov. We're going to MNSSHP on Oct 30. I can' wait!

Lowillian ~ We'll be there the same time you are! Not sure which night we're doing MNSSHP, though!

myself, DD21 and her friend 20 girl trip. pop oct 19-22 then RPR on oct 22 and HHN there MICKEY Party oct 20 and 21 none of us have ever been to either halloween party I own DVC but couldn't get a ressie anywhere. my DS 19 can't miss a day of class DD and friend will miss 1 day
maria

DH and I will be at the Polynesian from Oct 28 - Nov 1. Just the two of us, for a fall get-away! :sunny:

Looks like we might be seeing some of you there!! :wave2: :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter