Where are you staying in Oct?

Staying at ASMo from Oct 16-21st.
Never have even thought of staying anywhere than a value resort. We just dont spend all that much time in our rooms. And what time we spend, most of its sleeping :rotfl:

Hi
We are at the Animal Kingdom Lodge from the 5th - 9th Oct before we head south for the coast.
DH didn't really want to do Disney again this year so I had to meet him half way with only 4 days. Believe me I have crammed so much stuff in that he will have wished we had 7 days - that'll teach him :rotfl2:
We are doing MNSSHP on the 7th.
Hope you all have a great time :wave:

Thanks everyone!
I think I will quit bugging my TA and keep what we have then! ;)

We are at AKL Oct 14 & 15 and VWL Oct 16-22.

This will be our first time coming for MNSSHP (16th and 20th).

Hope everyone has a nice trip!

We have stayed at Dixie Landings in the past...just a boat ride to DTD. Sure you will enjoy it.

We are staying at the Yacht Club.. second time around there. We consider Beach Club our home, but wanted a little quieter spot this time.

Yacht Club October 1 - 7 :ssst:

We're going to the AKL for the first time from 10/2 -10/7!! :cool1: We're very excited to spend some time at the resort.

We will be staying at POR. October 20 - 30. MNNSHP on the 23rd. Have stayed at the French Quarter before. It is very nice. We like it becasue it is a smaller hotel with less walking to the pool, eating and buses.

Made last minute reservations this year and were not able to get into POFQ...all booked up.

Have a great time!! :goodvibes

FW 10/14-10/15, SSR 10/16-10/21. MNSSHP on 10/20.

We stayed at the Poly and WL last year and did the HP, this year it's back to the CR, can't beat that monorail convenience for us!

We are staying at OKW Oct.15-20 and then Vero Beach for two nights. Our favorite hands down is BCV and being close to Epcot but did not have enough vacation club points to do that this trip so will save up next year. Can't wait to see my 2 year old's face when he gets to Disney World. He has been there 3 times already but does not remember it.

We will be at ASMO 9/30-10/6.Just me an hubby.We wanted Music, our favorite ,but it was booked.We have stayed at all of the Mod's and all three allstars.Hubby likes allstar Music and Movies better than the mod's. He say's it's like he is in the parks all the time.Grandkids like the slides on the pools at the mod's,even though we have an in ground pool /with slide at home.We have never stayed at the Deluxe and I don't think I would even if I had the extra money because we spend all our time in the parks.Only 17 more days.Can,t wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter