~When You Met Your SO...Were There Sparks?~

my dh and i met in high school. we was one of my friend's little brother. i thought he was extremely cute, but he says he loved me from the day we met. we went to my junior prom together, but the next year, he went to a different school. we ended up going to the same college, and he asked me out but i wasnt ready to date anyone. then a couple years later we had a class together and i just couldnt stay away from him. we started working at the same place, and that was that. we got married last may!!!

We met in Sixth Form and he liked me for about 18months, I knew this but didn't really do anything about it. Then we went on holiday together as part of a large group and ended up getting together one evening, and we have been together ever since. At first I just thought it was a bit of fun as we were both off to Uni at the end of the Summer, but 3 and a half years later we live together and 3 days ago he asked me to marry him! I said yes obviously as I love him more than anything in the world!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

No sparks at all! However, the moment I laid eyes on him I knew that's who I would spend the rest of my life with.

We will celebrate our 40th anniversary this coming Sunday :cheer2:

I met DH at work. I was there as a temp after graduating from college. It was a small office and I was being introduced to everyone. He was sitting at his desk and something in my head said, hmm need to find out if he is married. Well, he wasn't and it took a little over a month for him to ask me out. The rest is history.

Definitely sparks!!! And much more... I've loved my DH since the minute I met him!

We had friends in common and worked together, so the more we were together, the more we liked each other. The sparks came after the friendship. It will be 19 years since we started dating in June and 14 years of marriage (happily, thank you!) in October! :love:

Dh was teasing me about a crush I had on another paramedic and I held up my hand and did my Eddie Murphy "you don't see no ring on my finger"..he laughed and walked out of the room...10 seconds later he walked back in the room and asked me "well, since there is no rings on your finger..." I felt like I had been zapped by lightning.

When he calls me during the day now, I still get butterflies in my stomach..8 years of marriage and he still knows how to make me melt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter