~When You Met Your SO...Were There Sparks?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
or did you not have any feelings? What about dislike...?

I have always followed my heart....it is got me kknow where but trouble!
Have you gone with someone with "No Feelings"? And came out on top?

I talked to my boyfriend online before we met in person and both of us knew we had something before we even met in real life.

Sparks from friction. I did NOT like him at ALL! :earseek:

I feel differently now! Most days, anyhow!

Not a single spark. Didn't light up my sky, didn't make me melt, nothin', nadda.

Had to get to know him a little bit before I could even like him.

I guess I like him ok now a little bit maybe. :earboy2:

Oh yeah!!! We both were :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: from the moment we laid eyes on each other.

I noticed him before he did me and I asked my friend who he was.....one week later we met at a party and haven't been apart since :love:

...that was 19 years ago!!! I just love my guy.

After our first date, I thought that DH was probably the biggest jerk I had ever met. Thankfully, I gave him another chance. :wizard:

I knew on our first date that he was the one. Sparks were definitely flying.

The moment I saw my DH I knew I would marry him. It must have been the brown polyester uniform he was wearing!

Yep, as soon as I laid eyes on him, I was hooked. He was much cuter than I had thought he would be and even sweeter than he had been on the phone. After our first date, I called my best friend and told her all about him. While I was optimistic, I didn't want to say that he was " the one". However, she beat me to it... she said, "You are going to marry this guy!" She was right! :love:

No sparks at all.

After our first 2 meetings I wasnt at all interested. All I knew about him then was he was a bartender and I was looking for someone with a more secure career. I later found out he had a real job, plus 2 part time bartending jobs...a real hard worker who was trying to succeed in life.

We started dating for a couple months, but there still werent sparks. I assumed he was just another typical guy and the relationship would go nowhere, plus my ex boyfriend had come back in the picture and I didnt really know what I wanted.

After about 3 months of dating DH, I made a clean break from the ex, for good, and thats when I started realizing there was something special there with DH. That was almost 11 years ago.

No sparks at first, but I did enjoy spending time with him and talking to him. I would say that we became friends first before I feel in love with him. He says that he knew from the start that I was the one he wanted to marry. Either way, he is still my very best friend.

My DH said that the moment he saw me he knew we would be married. I thought he was nice, funny, and cute, but I will admit that I did not get the "this is the one" feeling the moment I saw him. I probably knew within the first 6-9 months though.

it would be hard for me to date someone that I didn't get along with. I'm very opinionated and I would end up arguing with the person all of the time. I get along better with people who let me spout off and don't talk back! LOL! :cool1:

The "sparks" thing is tricky. I might have "sparks" with someone who would not be an approprite SO. I hate when that happens! :D :earseek:

Oh definately sparks, just not the good kind. We were 14 and man, did I hate him! DH used to be the "bad boy" in our school and thought he was god's gift (thank goodness I beat that out of him LOL). I used to have a temper (I don't anymore) and one day at school he tore up my magazine and that was it! It took me almost an entire year before I would let him apologise. Apparently he was trying to impress me. Why he thought tearing up my magazine would do that I still don't know. I haven't quite figured out when it all turned into love on my part. There must really be a fine line between love and hate. :blush:

I spoke with DH on the internet and phone a lot before we met in person. There was defiently a connection there, a deeper connection.... we had a lot of the same values and morals and things we wanted out of life. We saw pictures of each other and he was cute and "my type".

When we first met, there was not sparks as in I want to kiss this man... but we had a great time and an honest time... Does that make sense? He actually made me dizzy... he talks and gestures with his hands a lot, and he moves his head when he gets excited talking about something.... hard to describe but it drove me nuts.....

Luckily I don't notice it anymore... He is my best friend and he lights up my heart now... I know our connection is deeper than "first date sparks" that sometimes die out... :love:

MY SO and I made an immediate connection! We were introduced by a co-worker at a company sponsored "social" function and hit it right off. We could not stop looking into each others eyes. When the party ended, we found a coffee shop, when that closed we walked the streets, until the sun came up and we realized we had to be at work in 2 hours! lol

We'll 16 years later we are still together. The company we worked for is gone now, but we get together with ex-coworkers each holiday season for a reunion. The coworker that introduced us showed up for the first time this year and was shocked but thrilled that we were still together!

My dh and I met when I had just turned 17 and he was almost 20. Where there sparks - OH YES! I knew the day I met him that we would get married - 18 years later and there are still sparks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter