When will they offer 2018 Free Dining?

MamaDunk

Mama Dunk
I hope I'm asking in the correct place!

I've seen the dates for the bounce back and possible dates it could be for what is offered to us waiting patiently for Free Dining 2018 ( May -June). BUT.... when do you think they will offer the free dining on their website? I haven't seen anything as of yet ( I do need new glasses and it's possible I'm reading right over the possible dates). I just want to know when I need to wake up at 2am and get myself ready to start refreshing the page :D

IF they offer Free Dine in 2018 it would most likely be released around late March, early April for travel in late August and select dates through several days before Christmas. The 2017 Check-IN dates for Free Dine were August 21 to September 30, November 14 to November 20, November 25 to November 27 and December 8 to December 23. Availability was VERY limited under the offer.

I've seen the dates for the bounce back and possible dates it could be for what is offered to us waiting patiently for Free Dining 2018 ( May -June). BUT.... when do you think they will offer the free dining on their website? I haven't seen anything as of yet ( I do need new glasses and it's possible I'm reading right over the possible dates). I just want to know when I need to wake up at 2am and get myself ready to start refreshing the page :D

follow here,this is the 2018 FD thread (if it happens)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-free-dining-plan-watch-wait-and-dream.3599732/

IF free dining comes out, my best guess for release date is Mon, Apr 23 or 30th. For the past 3 years Disney has offered Free Dining to the general public on the last Monday of April:

Mon, Apr 27, 2015
Mon, Apr 25, 2016
Mon, Apr 24, 2017

In 2014 the release date to the GP was WED, May 7, 2014.

Disney is becoming way too crowded as it is. Fall used to be a great time to go with lower crowds and better weather. Not that way anymore. Free dining has certainly contributed to that. There's no reason for that promotion anymore.
Maybe it’s crowded in the fall because of that promotion.......if true, that would mean it is a successful strategy on Disney’s part.

Maybe it’s crowded in the fall because of that promotion.......if true, that would mean it is a successful strategy on Disney’s part.

Uh, yeah...that's kind of the point. I don't want to be there when it's super crowded, but I do love the fall at Disney. As long as FD is offered, I won't go in the fall.

Well there’s a rumour that free dining will be offered on Jan 3, 2018 for travel between April and June. It’s on Viajero Magico’s website. They’ve been very reliable in the past about promos

Well there’s a rumour that free dining will be offered on Jan 3, 2018 for travel between April and June. It’s on Viajero Magico’s website. They’ve been very reliable in the past about promos
Is that for US Residents or an offer to International Guests only?

Is that for US Residents or an offer to International Guests only?

I may be wrong, but I didn’t see anything that excluded US.

Read on Viajero Magico’s blog that free dining will be available on Jan 3, 2018 for travels between 2 April to 23 June, 2018.

Quick Service for both Value and Moderate resorts. And regular dining plan for the Deluxe resorts... POR, POFQ and AoA (little mermaid) are excluded.

Requires a 4 night minimum stay, with 4 day MYW park hopper tickets.

It’s only a rumour at this stage, but they’ve been pretty reliable in the past when it comes to Disney promotional offers

I may be wrong, but I didn’t see anything that excluded US.

Read on Viajero Magico’s blog that free dining will be available on Jan 3, 2018 for travels between 2 April to 23 June, 2018.

Quick Service for both Value and Moderate resorts. And regular dining plan for the Deluxe resorts... POR, POFQ and AoA (little mermaid) are excluded.

Requires a 4 night minimum stay, with 4 day MYW park hopper tickets.

It’s only a rumour at this stage, but they’ve been pretty reliable in the past when it comes to Disney promotional offers
It also says: "That said, history indicates that it is most likely that you can not take this benefit with Disney directly: there were never any free direct meals with Disney for the second quarter of the year. In all the cases of previous years it was exclusive promotion of agencies. It is very unlikely that this criterion will change." So if Disney is not offering this promotion, who is?

It also says: "That said, history indicates that it is most likely that you can not take this benefit with Disney directly: there were never any free direct meals with Disney for the second quarter of the year. In all the cases of previous years it was exclusive promotion of agencies. It is very unlikely that this criterion will change." So if Disney is not offering this promotion, who is?

I can’t say for sure... their travel agency seems to be alamagia.com. I guess at this point, we’d have to wait and see how it’ll unfold

I'll be extremely shocked if they offer FD for the spring, the only way they have in the past is with a pin and that was at least 3 or 4 years ago. The spring discounts usually are something like Stay, Play, Dine and even those I believe are more winter then spring. And with how much the fall FD has been dropping dates and available rooms it's more like they are phasing it out instead of adding to it.

The purpose of FD was to bring in guests and if they are booking without the promo and rooms are filling up then they don't require FD anymore.

New 2018 Offers are out!!!

I'm posting here because one offer (on the Canadian site) includes a FREE QUICK SERVICE MEAL PER PERSON/PER NIGHT and this offer is for stays between May 29, 2018 and Aug 25, 2018. It is a room and ticket offer that I believe requires a minimum 5 night stay.

If these are your dates you may want to grab one of these offers while they're available as I'm not sure what this means to the potential for Free Dining coming out for the fall?

New 2018 Offers are out!!!

I'm posting here because one offer (on the Canadian site) includes a FREE QUICK SERVICE MEAL PER PERSON/PER NIGHT and this offer is for stays between May 29, 2018 and Aug 25, 2018. It is a room and ticket offer that I believe requires a minimum 5 night stay.

If these are your dates you may want to grab one of these offers while they're available as I'm not sure what this means to the potential for Free Dining coming out for the fall?

Those dates are not going to work for me. We won’t be arriving until August 27th. I hope they release other offers that include my dates. Also, I’m hoping the offer includes the QS Dining Plan. Just one QS meal doesn’t work for me either when I crunch the numbers. So far Doubletree Suites is winning...

This is just one meal and no snack credit correct? Does it include alcoholic beverage like regular QS plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter