• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will July hours be updated?

Where are you finding these new later hours? We're going to the MK on July 27 and Disney's website still shows a 10pm closing?

Looks like Tuesday and Wednesday nights in mid July MK is now open until 11:00 (with emh on Wed from 11-1), and then 11 every night starting July 24. It'd be great if the weekends mid July it was open later; hopefully they are still tweaking them !
I hope they are still tweaking them - because I leave the 25th. Was really hoping for 11pm or 12am MK closing times. I don't see any updated hours either...

I just went back and didn't see them. Ugh...my daughter was doing a happy dance. Hope they are just still updating.

Any ideas on hours for late August? I realize that many schools are already back in then, but I was hoping for 1 or 2 EMH during our stay Aug 23 - 30 :)

Looks like Tuesday and Wednesday nights in mid July MK is now open until 11:00 (with emh on Wed from 11-1), and then 11 every night starting July 24. It'd be great if the weekends mid July it was open later; hopefully they are still tweaking them !
I am there July 15-21, none of the hours have been updated. They are all still 10pm close at MK.

Are you seeing this on the WDW website? I just looked and I am still seeing 10 pm closes :confused3

I see they added AK night EMH 10:00 to 12:00 every night for July and August !
Correction-It is only posted August 1st to the 19th.

Last edited:
Trying to change our Flight of Passage FP for 9:00-10:00 but nothing available. Maybe they are not loaded yet.
I'm trying to change mine for later in the evening during the new hours as well. Not available. I'm thinking they're not loaded yet. No way they could all be taken already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter