• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to go in December?

We were at WDW Dec 10-19 this last year, and the crowds were fabulous the vast majority of the time. We didn't see wait times of much more than 10-20 minutes. Even if it showed a wait, it was often a walk-on.

We hit the parks EARLY and follow the Unofficial Guide/TGM park recommendations due to crowds and touring guides. Back to the hotel around noon as the crowds ramp up, then back later in the afternoon. So, I'm not sure how much of our wonderful time was just crowds or that plus our touring style, but we couldn't have asked for a better time!

Have a wonderful time! :wizard:

This is similar to the week we wanted to go during... but we are wondering how the MVMCP compares to the MNSSHP? We have always gone in September and I am a little nervous about crowds?
Any ideas tips or help would be lovely....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter