• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Should I Check Out??

When Should I Check Out

• Tuesday - Drive to Ocala

• Wednesday - Drive the Whole Way

Results are only viewable after voting.

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Here are my choices

I will be at Ft. Wilderness starting Wednesday, Dec 3rd. That is my driving down day and hope to arrive about 5pm.

I'll be spending Thursday through Monday at the WDW parks and then spending Tuesday at Universal/IOA.

My choices are:

Check out Tuesday, pack up, spend the day at Universal/IOA, then drive to Ocala, stay at Super 8 that evening and finish the drive home Wednesday.

When we go as a family staying at All-Stars, we always do it this way, as we find it easier to leave plain ole Super 8 about 9am. When we stay on WDW property the last night, it tends to take us longer to get out of town cause we want to jump in the pool one last time, or have a character breakfast, or make that one last stop in the theme park.

Spend Tuesday at Univeral/IOA then go back to the campground and pack up/check out and do the entire drive Wednesday.

I have a regular CRO reservation, so I don't have to decide until the time comes. My total drive is 680 miles. I'm tent camping and just have a Sport Trac truck so I don't have to worry about maneuvering a travel trailer or motor home at Universal.

Carol

how far is Ocala and would you stay in a hotel or have to set up camp again? if so ( set up camp) I would stay put till Weds. I would be tired and not feel like setting up again to save a few miles the next day but that is just me m and 600 miles is only 1/2 my drive so seems like nothing lol!

I'd always pick to stay extra at FW! 680 miles in a car--it's a breeze!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter