When is your next solo or adults only trip?

Next trip is a solo one - July 27-31 at the Dolphin for Glo-Con. (That's another name for the SwanDolphin Cheerleaders' meet!)

Dh and I will be at the Disney Institute from July 27-Aug 2 to celebrate our 10th anniversary and his 36th birthday....:bounce:

Our next trip is Sept. 1-5. DVC at OKW.:bounce:

Please put me down for 3/15 - 3/23 2002 seems like forever to wait staying at Pop Century Classic Building

DH and I will be at the WLV from Oct.7-12, and at the AKL from Oct.12-15, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary!

I'll be there from 11/23 to 11/29 and then on to the Wonder Cruise from 11/29 to 12/2 with my two grown sons and a future daughter-in-law. We're staying at the Best Western in Disney's Hotel Plaza cause the kids like to walk places and feel they can get around best from there. The boys are probably not going to want their mom hanging out with them all the time so if someone wants to meet for a while that might be fun. Let me know!!!! ;)

DH & I spent our honeymoon in WDW (w/ a cruise on Big Red Boat) & we've been BIG fans ever since. We go once a year w/ kids during March vac. But every 5 year anniversary, just the two of us take a long weekend. We are going for our 15th anniversary in Oct. We are thrilled, esp since we had a "practically perfect" trip for our 10th. The joke about going in Oct. is that we were married in June, but we just can't pull off a couples vacation in June, with the end of school etc. But, years ago, we went in Oct. w/ oldest DS, before he was in school & decided this was our favorite time to go.

August 26-September 1 at CS and AKL; first solo trip longer than 2 days, and first solo birthday at WDW! The birthday visit will become a tradition for me as long as I have an AP.

November 10-13, AS Sports with my mom for Food & Wine Festival, may also meet a co-worker

November 30- December 8, POR and AKL; traveling solo but staying with RADP roommate and meeting lots of other Disney fanatics.

Next year will probably be first trips in a long time including some kids: possibly March to meet my brother, SIL and nephews for a weekend (that's when they want to go, not when I want to go); probably at the end of April with my friend and her 3-year-old son; August 2002 trip will probably be solo but I could get some friends or family to come along, you never know!

Okay, I already posted to this thread, but I changed my dates :D

I will be there 11/27 through the afternoon of 12/5. I'll wear my lime green ribbon and hope to meet some other DISers.

Katholyn

Hello all. This is my first poat and visit to this site. I love WDW and will be going Feb 2 for a week to celebrate my 50th. I will be going with my sister, her friend Heidi and we are taking our 24 yr old niece for her very first visit. We are so excited and have already started counting down the days. I will return here between now and then to pick up hints from all of you. This is my 4th trip to WDW and am looking for some different ideas of things to do to celebrate my Bday.... any suggestions?
Thanks
kjblovesdisney

I'm going solo to DIS-Con...11-27-01 through 12-4-01...and I'll be at the SWAN. :)

I made reservations on 10/6/01 for my husband and myself at POR for 12/5-12/12/9! Told him after all that had happened that I needed to walk down Main Street and enter another time..... 29 days and counting! Can't wait!!! :earsgirl:

Just came back and going AGAIN in Feb. 1-5 2002! My 44th birthday! Staying at All Stars AND CBR!! WHOO -HOO!:D ;)

My BF and I will be there 5/4-5/11. And it can't get here soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter