When is your next solo or adults only trip?

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Mine is December 6th through 15th, first half with co-workers and second half solo. I'm looking forward to attending MVMCP again and seeing all the beautiful Holiday decorations.

SimbaNalaButterfly.gif

September 10-17. Staying at All-Star Movies. I will be going solo. I am glad this forum has reemerged.

Dis CON! 11/26 through 12/3. I can't wait!

Katholyn

Always go solo the first week of January. Relax after the hectic holidays-"rejuvenate" before second semester (I'm a high school teacher). My "mental health retreat"!

My DF and I will be going in Oct 22 till Nov 1st for our first trip together. We call it our "pre-Honeymoon";)

My BF and I are going Sept 4- 12! It is nice to see a forum for adults going without children. Not that I don't like children, I teach preschool.

I have two planned: August 23-31 at DxL (er, PO-R now) and November 29-December 2 at the Dolphin for the DIS Convention.

December 1-10, 2001 - so far just adults have commited to trip but there may be some children coming. Or, is it the adults that are coming may act like children! lol

Some of my dates overlap several other people :-)

I'll be there 7/14-7/20, with my teen son at first, but then I ditch him (oops - just kidding) to fly him to Boston on the 18th to spend time with his grandpa (my dad).
We're staying at OKW.

Sept 3-7 I'll be at BWVillas

Oct 27-Nov 3rd back to OKW solo & then cruise the Magic for 7 days with a girlfriend on 11/3.

Nov 22-24 at WLVillas

Dec 30-Jan5 at OKW is not solo - I'll have my son

Feb 9-12 OKW again (solo)

Dh and I will be going Oct. 1 thru the 6th. We had such a great time last year going by ourselfs, we decided to do it all over again. Figment, I look for your green ribbon!

Aug 9-14 with my daughter, 23. Actually all my trips are adult now since my kids are all single adults.

My first solo Disney/Universal trip will be 10/16/01 - 10/21/01. I am staying at OKW 10/16-10/19 and HRH 10/19-10/21. I am really nervous but also extremely excited! Anybody else going then and would like to have a meet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter