When is the last day I can use my annual pass?

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
Our family have annual passes for Disney World, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and Legoland. I'm trying to find out when the last days I can use each of the APs are since I'm trying to squeeze every last drop out of it. I made some phone calls to the parks and they had conflicting responses. So I'm taking their answers with a grain of salt. Hope you guys can help me with this since you guys probably have real experiences with this kind of situation.

1. Disney Platinum Pass: On the My Disney Experience, it says "Expires: Friday, August 31, 2018". The first day I used it is Aug. 31, 2017. Is Aug. 31 the last day I can enter the park or it's actually Aug. 30?

2. Universal Orlando Preferred Pass: I had to call for this. The phone associate said I first used it on July 15, 2017 and it would expire on July 16, 2018 which meant the last day I could enter the park was July 15, 2018. Was she correct?

3. SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando: I also called for this. The phone associate said I first used it on December 24, 2017 and it would expire on December 25, 2018 and the last day I could enter the park was December 25, 2018.

4. Legoland Florida: On the annual pass, it says "Expires 07/23/2018".

Can they make it any more confusing????

I don't know if this is a good forum to post this question since my question is about all of the parks. But this is the forum I frequent the most so here goes. Thanks!!!

Normally, the expires on date is the last day you can use it. Think about coupons at the grocery store. So Disney would be August 31st. Universal's sound like they were reading it oddly. July 15th was your first date so it expires on July 15th meaning that's the last day you can use it. If you first used Sea World's on Dec 24th, then I'd expect that to be the real expires date and that would be the last day to use it. I would call someone else to ask to verify you really can use it on Dec 25th just to make sure if you decide to do that park that day. And get it in writing if you can. Legoland, 7/23 would be last day you can use it.

Thanks for your explanation! I was thinking the same thing until I made the phone calls. So I thought I'd ask "my people"!!

My Universal Annual Pass shows in my account as "Expires on Nov 23, 2021". (It was first used on Nov 22, 2020). So am I able to use it on Nov 23, 2021? We have a trip planned and we're arriving in Orlando on Nov 23 and I just want to make sure I can still use it one last time on that day.

My Universal Annual Pass shows in my account as "Expires on Nov 23, 2021". (It was first used on Nov 22, 2020). So am I able to use it on Nov 23, 2021? We have a trip planned and we're arriving in Orlando on Nov 23 and I just want to make sure I can still use it one last time on that day.

Yes, you can use it on expiration day. You can't use it after expiration day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter