When is the best time to go to WDW?

DisneyBug1995

Mouseketeer
I know this question has been asked many times but I can't seem to find any of the threads now that I need them. We want to go this fall. I would really like to go in September because every one says the crowds are low, but my daughter has ISTEP testing that month and I don't want her to be absent from school during testing. Testing would probably be done by the last week of September. When would be the best time to go, low crowds but still warm enough to swim and do the water parks?

TIA

anytime in october will be a down time but I have heard to avoid columbus day weekend because anytime there is a holiday locals come to the parks personally we go in dec and may but have been wanting to go during oct for mickeys not so scary halloween party,
Now remember that aug thru nov is typically hurricane season so plan accordingly
you can usually swim anytime the pools are heated but getting out of them can be cold this last dec we lucked out the weather was wonderful kids swam everyday
enjoy and have fun planning I know I do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter