When is everyone going to Disney?

My family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 10, 7 & 7) going summer 2022. Trying to decide if June or July is better and which resort to stay. I’m going to try and rent DVC points so we can stay at one of the deluxe resorts. Any opinions welcome cause I’m so undecided! I want to stay everywhere 🤣🤣
My vote is for June- Beach Club. Great pool, the boardwalk, ice cream shops.

Nov. 27th to Dec. 5th. First time staying on Disney property as well!! We go every year but always stay off property because its usually 5 to 6 adults and we find the 2 or 3 bedroom villas that have a full kitchen, that are not even 15 min away from Disney, to just be a life saver when your trying to cut costs where you can. But because we couldn't go last year due to Covid, we rolled over those savings to this trip to celebrate the 50th anniversary in style. Was able to snag a 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club in early January at a good price (or at least a good price for Disney Resort prices lol) We can NOT wait!

Nov. 27th to Dec. 5th. First time staying on Disney property as well!! We go every year but always stay off property because its usually 5 to 6 adults and we find the 2 or 3 bedroom villas that have a full kitchen, that are not even 15 min away from Disney, to just be a life saver when your trying to cut costs where you can. But because we couldn't go last year due to Covid, we rolled over those savings to this trip to celebrate the 50th anniversary in style. Was able to snag a 2 bedroom villa at the Beach Club in early January at a good price (or at least a good price for Disney Resort prices lol) We can NOT wait!
Oh fun. I am goin the 28th to the 4th

Quite possibly going next year. Family is talking about going in June, my lady friend is talking about going in October. So we shall see!

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.

Going in March 2022, looking forward to it - will be first staying at Disney

Sept 22-29 at the Wilderness Lodge. It's getting close! I've been to WDW a bunch but not since 2007 (we switched to Universal for a few trips then life got in the way) I got to see Disneyland for the first time in 2018 and got the Disney bug back, big time! I'm going with my BF for his first trip there ever.

Sept 22-29 at the Wilderness Lodge. It's getting close! I've been to WDW a bunch but not since 2007 (we switched to Universal for a few trips then life got in the way) I got to see Disneyland for the first time in 2018 and got the Disney bug back, big time! I'm going with my BF for his first trip there ever.
You gotta let us know how wilderness lodge is. Goin stay there in November

I Hope you have a wonderful first trip

We will be there shortly after you for our first trip on November 12- 20th. I am excited to see all the christmas decor at the parks and cant wait to feel the magic. We are taking our 2 year old for her birthday. She has the same birthday as Mickey Mouse and was born on his 90th Birthday. We are beyond excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!