When is everyone going to Disney?

Was there 2/4-2/13 split stay between Gran Destino Tower and the Riviera (loved it!)
Went again for the flower and garden festival 5/14-5/18 Grand Floridian. Great trip but was not a fan of the Grand Floridian unfortunately.
Booked in two rooms at Pop Century 12/4-12/11 (girls trip)
And just booked at the Wilderness Lodge 10/15-10/22 2022😍 Hoping annual passes come back so I can upgrade my six day parkhoppers this Dec.

Was there 2/4-2/13 split stay between Gran Destino Tower and the Riviera (loved it!)
Went again for the flower and garden festival 5/14-5/18 Grand Floridian. Great trip but was not a fan of the Grand Floridian unfortunately.
Booked in two rooms at Pop Century 12/4-12/11 (girls trip)
And just booked at the Wilderness Lodge 10/15-10/22 2022😍 Hoping annual passes come back so I can upgrade my six day parkhoppers this Dec.

What didnt you like about Grand Floridian? If you don't mind me asking. I always think about booking
it but wonder if it is worth the price.

What didnt you like about Grand Floridian? If you don't mind me asking. I always think about booking
it but wonder if it is worth the price.
The rooms need a major update. ( nasty old orange couch which needs to be thrown out)😂 Though the rooms are large, and the convenience to Mk and the views are great, it was a bit of a walk to the monorail and buses.(We were in a lagoon view in Bocca Chica) I'm very glad I was able to finally give my sister her dream stay, we both decided that the Riviera and Wilderness Lodge are our favorites.

We are going in February, hopefully! Still waiting for the US Canada border to open, but that's the plan anyway!

Our window is overlapping yours. We’re going from October 25 until November 1. We’re so excited for the Boo Bash and to celebrate my sons ninth birthday.

My husband & I will be going the last week of October. We are celebrating our 25th anniversary. We honeymooned at WDW during the 25th Anniversary of WDW. Can't wait to attend the 50th Anniversary.

Planing on visiting January 2022. Hopefully the full magic is back by then, and the covid restrictions have been lifted

We are going June 2022. We were supposed to be going this month, but we pushed it back another year. We really didn't see the point in going if Tron wasn't going to be open yet 🤣🤣.

Our next trip is Oct 9th for a week.
Trying to plan the one after that. Probably around Feb, but it's hard when I want to bring family because it's not only my schedule that matters. Need to get it booked soon though before the rooms fill up.

Going 12/15-12/21. It will be our first non-summer trip, so I'm looking forward to cooler temps.

Hey everyone. I’m a newbie here. My family and I (all 5 of us) are super excited to be going in November 2022. I know. I know. It’s 500 plus days away but I can’t help being excited.
None of my family have ever been. We are so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter