When is everyone going to Disney?

we are trying to plan a summer trip-but really having trouble finding resort availability for the places we like-I think we took too long to decide

We are JUST starting to think about going back, right now our country is throwing people in Covid hotel jails (not kidding) when you try to get back into the country, so we are hoping that will change soon. We are aiming for Feb. 2022 but so much is in the air because our federal government has lost it's mind and shows no signs of improving anytime soon. :crazy2:

We put off our June 2019 trip (cancelled due to covid) and now my DD is pregnant with our first grandchild so our trip won't be until Dec. '22 (that way the baby will be a bit older!)
Congrats on the expected grandchild! :)

Just booked a trip for May next year. We had to cancel a trip for March 2020 and figure that by next year we might get back to some semblance of normal. It is great to see something active on "My Disney Experience" after such a long time. We have booked Caribbean Beach Resort so we can use the Skyliner.

We are going in 17days. June 12th till June 18th. I already can't wait. I honestly think I'm more excited than my 10yr old and 8yr old.

Just booked a trip for May next year. We had to cancel a trip for March 2020 and figure that by next year we might get back to some semblance of normal. It is great to see something active on "My Disney Experience" after such a long time. We have booked Caribbean Beach Resort so we can use the Skyliner.
Good to plan in hope; though a lot might happen between now and then with the virus, etc....

We have a trip paid for Nov 7-Nov 12. Sadly we are seriously considering canceling and using funds for a Universal Studios trip for the same time. This was to be our first Disney trip, but for us, alot of the magic would have been night time spectaculars and fireworks. Doesn't look like that is going to come back as soon as we thought. With no discount, no dining plans, no entertainment and no spectaculars, I'm not sure the time is right for us.

We have a trip paid for Nov 7-Nov 12. Sadly we are seriously considering canceling and using funds for a Universal Studios trip for the same time. This was to be our first Disney trip, but for us, alot of the magic would have been night time spectaculars and fireworks. Doesn't look like that is going to come back as soon as we thought. With no discount, no dining plans, no entertainment and no spectaculars, I'm not sure the time is right for us.
I am in the same boat as you. I have a trip December 10th-20th and am still optimistic there will be parades and fireworks by then. I wish there was a dining plan option, but if there are not parades and fireworks and Christmas parties then it's not Disney World to me

I have one scheduled for April 26th-May 6th 2022. It's been put off several times due to me not having the money, so fingers crossed I can actually afford it by then.

Just booked Feb 6-11 2022, for 25 people! It will be nice to be back, last big trip was sept '19, but went in March of '20 right before shutdown to announce pregnancy. Ready for a trip!

I got a 2 bedroom today for January at my 7 month window. With my small contract: I Used banked, current and borrowed points and I purchased one time points.
And I started to get a second room, tomorrow with a different contract I will get more nights.

Trying to go Nov or Dec. However with this rental car shortage mess might have to cancel.
I cant stomach paying 600 a week. Now maybe if the DP came back .....might could
swing it and just Uber for days to Universal.

We are currently booked for Nov 6 - 16, but we're Canadian, so we'll see if that pans out.

We will be at Disneys Saratoga Springs Sep 1-5th for a quick labor day trip and then again at Disney Riviera Resort from March 11-20th in a 1 bedroom preferred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter