When is everyone going to Disney?

We are headed there March 12-20, 2021! It's been several years since we've been, and super excited to go!!!

Todd
HI neighbor !
We are also going during that time!
March 14th to the 20th !
We can't wait to be there for the Flower festival, we were there last year when they closed the parks the day after we left.

We're 287 days out, Dec 12 - Dec 27. This will be our 2nd visit to WDW. But I can't wait to see the place lit up for Christmas.

Dec 3-11th first time going around Christmas time. I usually go between April May and June so i'm excited to experience a different season in Disney :)

I'm planning a trip for late March. I can't wait! I really need some Disney in my life right now! : )

April 26, 27, and 28... a Birthday trip for my Husband, and our first time at Flower and Garden. This will be our first kid-free trip!

...we also have a trip planned in November/December for Christmas, our usual family trip. There's something about Disney at Christmas that I just can't quit!

I am hoping to do WDW late August 2022 AKL. 10-12 days.
Universal might be in March RPR 2022 ( changed from July)
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter