When/How to Make Reservations (Excursions, etc)

gretchenohar@hotmail

DIS Veteran
Hoping someone can answer this for me.
We're first time cruisers, so can't make any reservations for Excursions, Palo, the Spa, etc until 75 days out.
We're sailing on the Dream on June 24, 2012.
What time will we be able to make arrangements, assuming we're PIF and doing so on-line?
Since we're on PCC 3.0, how do we do this? We originally made our cruise reservation thru Disney, but then changed over to DU. Now we don't have our Disney Reservation Number anymore, and when I try to log in with my DU # (for "practice" purposes only, I can't get access.
TIA!

You will definitely need your reservation number. Last October we sailed on the Disney Wonder (our first cruise). I was really nervous about getting what I wanted but it all worked out. I was able to get Palo dinner reservations, fill all of the hours for the nursery that they release before sailing, and get the three port excursions we wanted. That said, we did not choose the more popular port excursions(like swimming with the dolphins) so I am not sure if I would have struggle to get those.

I stayed up and at midnight 75 days out made my reservations. Everything flowed like it should.

Once on board, as the week went on, we did want to change a port excursion and had no trouble doing so. The cast members will really work with you and you will have a blast.

When asked what my boys would like to do for the next vacation if choosing between Disney World or a Disney cruise, my 12 and 8 year old do not hesitate....its the cruise all the way. My husband, who does not like to repeat vacations, is ready to go back too. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!