• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when exactly does it start to get crowded for Easter?

WishUponAStar

Mouseketeer
is it the week before including Good Friday, week after, several days before, both weeks? We are out of school from Fri 13th till Mon 23rd. when would be the best time to go with those dates in mind?

Hmmmmmmm like your name . . .Anyways, just some quick advice: We went to WDW last Spring Vacation which happened to start on Good Friday. We went the previous year the week after Easter. Here is the difference: Last year (Easter Week) We arrived on Good Friday and left the following Friday. WDW was extremely crowded, BUT, I enjoy Disney no matter what the crowd situation. Yes, you had to wait in longer lines, and yes it was a little harder to get PS's at the times you wanted (should of done that before I left) I learned from my mistakes. BUT, you cannot beat the weather in April and my children are older and could handle the waits. In 1999 we went during Spring Vacation which happened to be after Easter, and the parks were DEAD, no waiting, hardly any crowds, same beautiful weather. Hope this helped a bit.

sorc.gif

"Can't Wait Till Dec 1st!!"
red.gif

88/Hyatt Orlando
91/Sheraton Lakeside
99/Grand Floridian
00/Polynesian
01/Contemporary Tower
02/Wilderness Lodge 15th Anniversary!!

"Believe in the Magic"
wavey.gif

Two differnt years we went right before Easter and left on Palm Sunday (the sunday before Easter) and found the weekend before Easter to really get a lot busier..so I would say the saturday of Palm Sunday weekend is when we noticed the big crowds starting to arrive...

MOUSER

GOING TO WDW IN SEPTEMBER FOR OUR 12TH TRIP AND LOVING IT!!!!
8/86, 4/88, 8/90, 8/92, 4/94, 3/96, 3/97 8/98,
12/98, 12/99, 12/00, 9/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter