when do you take semester exams(midterms)?

semester exams(midterms)

• i take them b4 i get off for holidays

• after i get off for holidays

• i dont take midterms

• undecided/confused

Results are only viewable after voting.

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
ok I thought most schools did them b4(like us) but it seems most do it after they get back

so I was wondering how everyone on here does exams and i was also wondering about ppl that take them after they get back...
1.do you know what is on the midterms b4 you go on break or after?
2.do you like it that way?

and then there are ppl who dont take them at all(lucky ducks!)

so how about you?

<font color=blueviolet size=3>Our finals are January 22nd-29th. Then 2nd Semester starts on January 31st & we have 4 new classes. I only have 3 exams this semester, on Jan. 22, 23, & 24. I get like a week off after lol :D

Woo hoo!! No mid-terms this year!! Practically no spring break either but oh well, that's my wonderful school for ya haha.

-Marissa

I don't remember the exact dates, but ours start around the 20th.

i don't have any for english and history but i have spanish1, algebra1, science, and bible all this week worse thing about it was they told us today about all of this

we have em the 22-24th. and we get the 21st off and the 25th. so its like no monday, exam,exam,exam,then no friday. at least we get that. hehe:D

We start our exam's next Monday! :( It's really weird cuz we have school up to 6th hour, then 1 hour lunch and then our 7th hour exam. Then the rest of the week, we have 2 exam's each day and have Friday off. At least I have yearbook 7th hour, cuz that won't be real hard! :) Then we have a basketball game Friday too, just thought I'd throw that in! :D

:smooth:

Last week of January, the exact dates have not been released, but the 2nd semester starts on Monday, Feb. 4.

Mine are next tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, then we don't have school next friday. I really wish that they would give us another week because we get back from break and our teachers are all like okay, you have like a week to study all this stuff... ugh I don't like exams!

I don't take midterms at my school!!! yeah!!!
the only big exams we take are finals at the end of the year.

i have mine today, tommorrow, and thursday. i am stressing so much. i just got back from break too.

We had ours before we got out for Christmas. I think the 12-13. We are one week into the 3rd quarter.

We have our semester finals next week. I think we should have them before break because things are forgotten from before break.

We don't have them- only at the end of the year!!

Good luck to everyone who has them!! :)

Jenn-how many quarters do you have?
we have 3 6 weeks per semester

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!