• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do you request what loop you want to be in?

tooraloora

Earning My Ears
We have reserved a cabin from May 12 to 19 (wooooooo hoooooooo... getting close now:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: )

Should I phone now to firm up our placement? I am thinking that we would want to either be close to a pool and/or close to the boat to MK. Any recommendations? And also when to ask about this? Thanks.

The Wilderness cabin loops are toward the front of the campground so you wont be near the marina. The cain loops are 2100-2800. The 2500 loop is close to one of the pools and a nice shore loop. Fax your request to the FW front desk about 3days before your arrival. You might want to consider reserving a golf cart they come in handy. Call the bike barn as far in advance as possible to make golf cart reservations. Take a look at the FW map on www.disneyzone.net/fwresort.htm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter