When do you get ME boarding passes?

BettyCv

DIS Veteran
There are passes for the RETURN trip printed in the booklet that came with our lugage tags, but when do we get the ones to go from MCO to WDW? When we check in at the welcome center? Seems weird to already have the return trip passes, but not the arrival ones...

Betty

You are correct. There aren't bus vouchers for your trip from the airport to WDW. All you do is go to the ME arrival desk at the airport when your flight lands, and they will validate that you are signed up for the ME ride. Then they point you to the line you are supposed to stand in to wait for your bus.

You have a return voucher as proof that you are entitled to the ME ride from your resort back to the airport... that way they don't have people trying to "sneak" a free ride to the airport when they weren't signed up in the first place. Hope that helps.

I just used ME this past week 5/7 - 5/11. I didn't even have luggage tags or the Bus voucher. But they printed up a bus voucher (for our return trip) right there at the ME arrival desk - so everything worked out, went smoothly and was on-time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter