When do the Princesses usually leave the breakfast?

halfway there

DIS Veteran
I am concerned about our 10:10am PS for the Princess breakfast in Nov. I read that breakfast ends at 10:30am. How long will the Princesses hang around after that? I've heard of people having great character interaction with a later PS since mostly everyone else is gone.

However, we had a bad experience several years ago at Cape May where the characters left before we got to see a couple of them! It was a late PS like this and when we got back from our first trip up to the buffet, poof, they were gone. We were so disappointed to miss our favorite characters, Goofy and Donald who were there then along with Chip and Dale!
Fortunately, since I complained about it, they gave us an autographed picture of each of the two we missed! We still treasure those but we would have loved to get pictures and autographs ourselves.

Has anyone had a late PS for the Princess breakfast and still have enough time to see them all?? I'm bringing my mother and sister this time so I don't want to mess this up.

I'd be intersted to find out the answer to this one too - we also have a 1010 PS on 29 Oct and if we don't get time with the princesses my DDs will be really disappointed (couldn't gey Cindy's :()

Come on! Hasn't somebody had a somewhat later PS for this breakfast and can tell us whether the characters hang around or not??
I know lots of people have done this one or is everybody just going early? ;)

hi!
We had the 10:10 seating just last week! It is a relatively slow time right now, esp on a weekday, so bear that in mind.

We were seated right away, and the restaraunt was not filled to capacity. We saw Belle, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and Mulan, and with the exception of sleeping beauty, they each spent a good bit of time at our table. Our 14 month old was wearing the snow white dress I made for her, and snow white spent a LOT of time posing for photos, and playing with her!

It was a great experience, and we were lucky enough to get reservations for our next trip as well--we chose the 10:10 seating again, it worked for us!

Hope this helps!

P.S. Snag the cinnamon rolls off the pastry plate, they are devine!

Great! Thanks for the response MontyMontyMonty!

Just a few questions if you don't mind: How long did it take you to eat? Do they just stop serving abrubtly at 10:30? We are going on a Saturday so I expect it to be a little busier. Do the characters stay until everyone is gone?

Glad you had such a good experience and thanks for the tip about the cinnamon rolls! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter