when checking in, have consierge print your ADR's!

surfergirl602

<font color=deeppink>Well you're one step ahead of
I wish I had thought of doing this before all the trouble started.

Disney dining messed up my ADR's, and I was furious, and my family was so upset! On the day we were supposed to be eating at Le Cellier in Epcot, dining put the reservation for the next day... 20 minutes before the the time we were supposed to be eating in Cindy's castle. :confused3 Needless to say, when we got to Le Cellier our reservation was no where to be found. I bring all of our confirmation numbers with me, and they looked it up. Yep, booked for the wrong day and they did not have any room for us. We had to cancel it. When we went back to the hotel and I got the print out, there was also a random reservation for Crystal Palace on there that I had never made. We practically starved ourselves all day for that Le Cellier reservation, and were so very upset that dining had made the mistake. When going over them all, the info was correct, but not in the system, or something.
Very disappointing and made me so furious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter