When Can I Book? Where Should We Eat?

Peter Pirate 2

<font color=red>I may be a Disney curmudgeon but I
We're planning a big family renunion with the kids and grandkids, the whole shebang over Christmas and was wondering where we should eat?:wizard:

I was also wondering when we could book. We're planning on eating our 'Big Meal' on 12/24 and want to be sure we get our spot reserved. Of course the shindig isn't until the year 2020 as my youngest is only 13 and doesn't even like boys yet, but I figure since I LOVE TO PLAN there's nothing like the present and Disney's pretty good at this plan your dining in advance stuff.:laughing:

Hey, do you think they'll have free dining?:woohoo:
pirate:

Is this "the" Peter Pirate? The one who dines with his thong hanging out of the top of his jeans?

If so, howdy!...and I have no idea what you are talking about! Are you planning a wedding? I am sure you will be wearing your flip flops and bathing suit at whatever event you are planning.:lmao:

Or is this an inside joke that went completely over my head?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter