When are you rescheduling?

We were first week of April. Now we are end of June. Let’s hope it’s open!

We moved our Easter weekend trip to MDW. When I rescheduled last week, I was hopeful that was enough time. Now, I'm not sure ):

We have a May 10-18 trip that I am still hanging on to for now even though I feel its not going to hapoen at this point. And if it is open it will probably be reduced rides or something and I am not ok with spending money on our deluxe resort and 9 day hoppers to be told only half the rides are open unless they want to refund half my money. I digress though, we have a backup trip for Sept. I have already booked as a room only and I can move my hoppers over to those dates and my airfare credit can be used until the end of Oct.

We are currently rebooked for May 29-June 6.. Im hoping these dates will work, but expecting to change trip again to October. :worried:

I still have my June 27-July2 trip set hoping it doesnt need to be cancelled! Our April 3-9th trip got moved to Sept 24-30th.

I was planning on going to DW at the end of March. Now I need to decide when I’m going to reschedule. So when are you rescheduling your trip due to the coronavirus closing the parks down?

We have two trips “planned”. One for early August bc of the sun and fun room discount and one in November should we decide we don’t want to go in August. We are playing it all by ear and should we decide we don’t want to go to WDW we’ll cancel. I love that discount but I’m more inclined to pay more for the November trip, not expecting a discount. Usually better weather, Christmas decor and MVMCP.....if it should happen. We love going mid November after Jersey week and before peak holiday crowds.

I booked for March then moved it to end of May, but I am thinking about moving it again to July and hoping Disney is open then!

We have two trips that are very flexible. Early August and Nov 10-15. Not sure what an August trip will look like but I’m assuming a June opening. Not sure if it’s June 1 or late June but I need to see what WDW looks like a few months before I pull the trigger. Fireworks and the like. I don’t care if parades are off but we do love the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!