When are you going to Aulani?

Just booked our ressie today. We'll be there March 2 - March 10th! I'm soooo excited!
We'll be celebrating that I'm cancer free!! Last chemo treatment is February 21, 2012.

Taking our whole family - Me, DH, DS25, future DDIL 24, DD22, our daughter's best friend and my DS8

We booked a 2 bedroom villa with an ocean view!! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just booked our ressie today. We'll be there March 2 - March 10th! I'm soooo excited!
We'll be celebrating that I'm cancer free!! Last chemo treatment is February 21, 2012.

Taking our whole family - Me, DH, DS25, future DDIL 24, DD22, our daughter's best friend and my DS8

We booked a 2 bedroom villa with an ocean view!! I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!:cool1:

God bless you. :hug:

I work with clients going through treatments and a positive outlook is everything. :cheer2: And Aulani will be a great place to celebrate. :thumbsup2

Hit the 7 month mark Wednesday and booked the first week of our trip (July 28- Aug 4):cool1: What was a little surprising was the "lack of availability".There were no one bedrooms availabe for any category other then ocean view and their were only 2- 2 bedroom units available (Garden View). We ended up grabbing the 2 bedroom Garden view (because it is only a few points a day more then the 1 bedroom ocean view). We are spending the second week at a Hilton Resort (usining my Hilton points from work). This allows us to have enough points for a summer 2013 Disney trip :cool1:Didnt have to borrow the bank empty :banana:We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be coming on January 10 and staying only 2 days. I will be staying on a different island for 10 days, but couldn't pass up the chance to see Aulani. :thumbsup2

I will be coming on January 10 and staying only 2 days. I will be staying on a different island for 10 days, but couldn't pass up the chance to see Aulani. :thumbsup2

I couldn't pass up the chance either. We have a quickie stop for 3 nights on our way to Kauai and Maui.

Hit the 7 month mark Wednesday and booked the first week of our trip (July 28- Aug 4):cool1: What was a little surprising was the "lack of availability".There were no one bedrooms availabe for any category other then ocean view and their were only 2- 2 bedroom units available (Garden View). We ended up grabbing the 2 bedroom Garden view (because it is only a few points a day more then the 1 bedroom ocean view). We are spending the second week at a Hilton Resort (usining my Hilton points from work). This allows us to have enough points for a summer 2013 Disney trip :cool1:Didnt have to borrow the bank empty :banana:We are so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the exact same week we are staying! I called right when member services open and every category of 2 bedrooms were available -- they must of booked quickly.

July 28th to August 4th ... 2 bedroom dedicated Ocean View. Me, DH, DS 17, and DDs 14, 11, 9. This will be after a week on Kauai staying at a 3 bedroom condo rented through HomeAway. We are flying in and out of Kauai -- it was fewer American Points (6 RT tickets entirely on points!)

This trip was our kids big Christmas present -- they were beyond thrilled!

We just booked our air! We got a special 15% discount off of already sale fares! SO EXCITED!!!

January 19th to 28th!! This will be our first DVC trip since becoming members back in Oct/10 :banana:

We just booked 10 nights starting July 30th. We wanted to begin on July 29th, and although I called at exactly 9am 7 months out they had no two bedrooms or studios! So we called the next day and was able to get a two bedroom lock-off Island view. We wanted a standard view, dedicated two BR but glad to get what we did! I was nervous calling each day to add the other three nights thinking there would be nothing available but we were able to extend from 7 nights to ten without any problems.

Has anyone stayed in a two BR lock off? Looks like the biggest difference is the loss of half a bath but we will gain another balcony.

We just booked 10 nights starting July 30th. We wanted to begin on July 29th, and although I called at exactly 9am 7 months out they had no two bedrooms or studios! .

Wow! I also called at 9am for a 2 bedroom for a July 29th check in on the 7 month mark and had a choice of island or pool view. I took the Island view. I guess they booked quickly.

Hope you enjoy your vacation!

facebook twitter