Whats's in your DVC Locker?

So, I just ordered mine too! My friend & I will be going & I am sure she will have fun buying things for it with me LOL
Thanks for the bump on this thread!

What I loved is when I just joined now I could label my locker and describe the contents in it. I was sort of wondering how I would remember what was in there. This is the coolest idea. I am thrilled to try it at half off. I am sure I will be hooked. Something as dumb as the mug I use at home, I want one of those there etc. My tea...ponchos....water shoes...list will go on, I started one already!

Ponchos, sunscreen, band aids, aloe, frizz product, Disney shirts (just for the adults since the kids are still growing), a pair of slip on sneakers for me, pool slides for both adults, socks, charging cords, shorts for me (I only wear them at Disney), a swimsuit each for the adults, bath bombs for the kids, a pack of new toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, dryer sheets, hand sanitizer, disposable face masks, pool goggles for the kids, scissors, disposable razors, shaving gel and cream, deodorant, adult and kids’ Tylenol.

Last edited:
One of the cool odd things I inherited (got free locker contents from an owner who recently sold DVC) that I appreciate is a closet hook. Also binoculars come in handy with view rooms.

Another round of applause for owner’s locker! We stayed at a friend’s house the first night, so we picked it up at the warehouse. I guess they used to be weird about this, but now you can pick it up or drop it off at the warehouse, and they rent strollers from the same location.

MVP items this trip: ponchos (6 down, giant dollar store stash to go), plastic wrap, blanket (as always), pepto, sharpie, notepad.

I love the idea of a little notebook scrapbook, I usually carry one of those business card size photo printers. Wish I had read this thread!

I’m probably add a second one if APs ever come back.

We just added a 2nd one this past trip for our daughter. We have clothing, ponchos, shaving stuff, USB cords/chargers, Britta pitcher/filters (hate Florida water), different size ziplock bags, knifes, slow cooker.

Does anyone know if a service like this is offered out in Hawaii? Would be nice to store some stuff out there when we head to Hawaii.

Does anyone know if a service like this is offered out in Hawaii? Would be nice to store some stuff out there when we head to Hawaii.
I’ve been trying to talk my husband into this ever since I started OL. It would be awesome. I do have some space under my house and there is a convenient storage place nearby. Maybe I can organize something informally or owner can franchise with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter