What's your least favourite supposed lovely food?

I have no interest in ever trying caviar, frog legs, oysters, octopus, squid, animal organs, etc.
Frog legs do mostly taste like chicken, but the bones weirded me out a little. I was at dinner with coworkers and we ordered some to share. We all ate one, agreed it tasted like chicken, but then nobody wanted a second.

I dislike steak and cheesecake which I know makes me very weird.

Oddly enough I enjoyed steak during my pregnancies. I wouldn’t go so far as to say I craved it, but it was definitely more appealing.

I know so many folks love oatmeal and I know it is good for me, but I get about halfway through a bowl and feel like I am going to gag. I wish I could find a way to eat it that I enjoy.

I HATE lobster. It's disgusting. It tastes like blubber.
I've never had blubber but a coworker was from Alaska and Muktuk......which is what native Alaskans call blubber...... is a gourmet meal. At least you're consistent in hating gourmet food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter