• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Your Favorite?...........Part 3

2005 toyota van....that is one good vintage vehicle...4 times to oregon, no problems....working great...lots of room for luggage, antiques, winter clothes for oregon summer and looking like a new dog to take back south.

WYF sipping container to stay summer hydrated ?

our kroger store sometimes sells choclate milk really cheap, so will blend that with crushed ice with a rerun on wifes grounds of morning coffee, she uses half and half...lots...likefour creasm at McDs large coffee...sometimes on asile30 of the kroger store i will find heavcy discounted add ins for coffee....but not a real coffee drinker.....so seldom drink coffee. i USE vareity of drinks to keep hydrated, teas, and tang.

WYF summer photo of 2021?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter