What's your favorite classic TV show?

applepwnz said:
Ohh, I remember roundhouse!!! I used to love that one! and Stick Stickly too, I still remember his little song: " Write to me, Stick Stickly, PO Box 963, New York City, New York State, 10108!"

as soon as i saw stick stickly,,i thought that i remembered that song too!!!!

Blueeyes101817 said:
i LOVE golden girls!
still will watch full house , boy meets world, home improvement reruns too..

my mom thought i was nuts and the only one who still watched!

Golden Girls is the best!!! I'm so glad it's on at least 5-7 times a day on weekdays on Lifetime, and at least twice on the weekends...one of my favorite episodes is the Nurse DeFarge one, classic! :rotfl2:

ooh, Are You Afraid of the Dark? was one of my favorites. I was basically a fan of all shows on Nickelodeon :) Legends of the Hidden Temple, Salute Your Shorts and Guts are timeless

T-CoTink411 said:
ooh, Are You Afraid of the Dark? was one of my favorites. I was basically a fan of all shows on Nickelodeon :) Legends of the Hidden Temple, Salute Your Shorts and Guts are timeless

"Camp Anawana, we hold you in our hearts. And when we think about you, it makes me wanna fart!"

haha gotta love it! Is it even on at ALL anymore? I know Guts is, but are any of the others? :confused3

natty41 said:
"Camp Anawana, we hold you in our hearts. And when we think about you, it makes me wanna fart!"

haha gotta love it! Is it even on at ALL anymore? I know Guts is, but are any of the others? :confused3

Salute Your Shorts used to be shown on the channel known as the-n sometime around 2002-2003...same with Clarissa and Pete and Pete.

Guts and Legends of the Hidden Temple and Figure it Out are still on the Nick GAS channel.

I watched a few episodes of Camp Anawana earlier this week that my friend had taped back when the show was still on air...I saw the episode where Michael is replaced by Pinsky, the episode where they do the play, and the episode where junk food is outlawed and Donkey Lips and Sponge secretly try to get cheeseburgers for the whole camp.

T-CoTink411 said:
LOL YAY... oh god there were tons. Remember Fraggle Rock!?

I LOVED Fraggle Rock!! Dance your cares away [clap clap] worries for another day, let the music play [clap clap] down at Fraggle Rock.

I idolized Red in the only way one can idolize a red fraggle.

I love watching The Golden Girls as well.
I also enjoy watching Roseanne.
I just got to see Legends of the Hidden Temple a few months ago and I really enjoy it.
As for really classic tv, I love I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, and Gilligan's Island.

I never had Nickelodeon growing up :guilty:

I had to make to do with really classic TV, like

a-team.jpg

The A-Team! :teeth:

:rotfl: ooh my gosh, you guys...I feel 8 years old again! Are You Afraid of the Dark? had the freeakiest theme song, didn't it? *shudder* :)...Fraggle Rock I absolutely looooved!! And I was just thinking about the Legend of the Hidden Temple game the other day and trying to remember the name of it! That was a great one!! But I can't remember...was that the same one w/ the guy from Tales of the Crypt and the "fireball alley" ("Are you ready for...FIREBALL ALLEY?!") Wow..yah, I could go on, but they've almost all already been mentioned.
As far as "classic" tv (the OP)...I used to watch I Love Lucy quite a bit...I love The Cosby Show...
and another 90s show that I don't think has been mentioned yet: Sabrina the Teenage Witch...they have that on "the N" now...it's great.
Aaah, yes, gone are the days of TGIF, cartoons that actually made sense and had a moral :rolleyes: , and good kid game shows...
Great thread. :teeth: By the way, I'm Danielle. I'm not sure if I've actually posted on this board until now...everytime I've looked it's all only been about CP stuff.
Thanks, all, for bringin' back the memories!! :flower:

Yay! Old Tv shows! The ones that I have on dvd are: Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Count Duckula, DangerMouse, Ducktales, Fraggle Rock, & Rocky & Bullwinkle. I loved all the old Disney & Nick shows..Goof Troop, Gummi Bears, Teh Wuzzles, etc. Old Nick game shows rocked too - Legends of the Hidden temple, Hidden Pictures (I think it was called that), Nick Arcade, & all those good shows. :D

monarchsfan16 said:
My roommates and I love the Boy Meets World reruns, and the Full House reruns

Definitely agree with those. We own seasons 1-3 of Boy Meets World on DVD and season 1 of Full House...I'm hoping I get season 2 for Christmas!!! :teeth:

degrassi26 said:
Pete/Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Global Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Figure It Out, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Welcome Freshman, Fraggle Rock, Clarissa Explains It All, Eureka's Castle, the ORIGINAL All That (not the one that Nickelodeon is airing now) Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold, Doug....

Hey Dude, I loved that one too!!

I love the Cosby Show, Golden Girls, Mary Tyler Moore is a classic, Leave it to Beaver, the Fresh Prince, omg there are so many. I'm a huge classic tv sitcom fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter