What's your favorite classic TV show?

FutureAshleyDukes

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hot dog, I love tha
When I was taking Sociology our professor said that 'The Golden Girls' (reruns) largest audience was actually female college students.

My roommate and I always watch 'The Cosby Show.' I was just wondering if anyone else watched any of these show, or shows like it?

I guess if you included shows we watch on the Disney Channel (which is on ALL the time) you could include Boy Meets World.

My roommates and I love the Boy Meets World reruns, and the Full House reruns

monarchsfan16 said:
My roommates and I love the Boy Meets World reruns, and the Full House reruns
YES! Full House reruns never get old. Neither do the Golden Girls...I hope I'm that spunky when I am old :banana:

figments407 said:
YES! Full House reruns never get old. Neither do the Golden Girls...I hope I'm that spunky when I am old :banana:

Apparently the key is to eat lots of cheesecake.

My sister and I, plus a friend of ours and his family, are the BIGGEST Golden Girls fans you will ever find, truly. I don't think we can have a normal conversation without quoting them every other sentence. "Shady Pines, Ma!"
"Back in St.Olaf..." :rotfl:

Speaking of the GG, I remember one joke they made that mentions Disney.

Dorothy: "Blanche, I have a date tonight, I'm borrowing your earrings, if that's ok."
Blanche: "Fine, but, I must warn you, those were meant for petite ears."
Dorothy: "Then these'll just have to do until Disney unveils their Dumbo line."
:rotfl2:

My other favorite classic is I Love Lucy, because, who doesn't love Lucy?

Cosby, Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, Full House, Boy Meets World, What's Happenin', Cheers....love them all. There's so many great classic shows that it would take me ages to list them all on here.

Golden Girls is definately my fave! My best friend actually goes to St. Olaf in Minnesota too...coincidence? :teeth:

But a lot of other older shows are still great! I like MASH, Cheers, and all those 90's Nickelodeon shows like Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and Legends of the Hidden Temple (even that's a contest thingy)

Legends of the Hidden Temple with Omec- wow Natalie. You brought be right back to being in grade school and playing with 'gak' with that one.

My favorite show is You Can't Do That on Television. I wonder who was the genius that decided to slime people for saying "I don't know." :rotfl:

Bewitched and I Dream of Jeanie, I don't understand why, but those two really entertain me.

OUShrek said:
I would have to say Home Improvement and Cheers.
How could I forget Home Improvement? I watched hours of that last weekend when there was a marathon of it. Love that show.

Nice to find you here, Ash!

Full House... hands down!

We got the Candlelight Processional dinner package for December 27th... I can't wait to see John Stamos!! I've had a crush on him since I was knee high! :Pinkbounc

UnderTheMistletoe said:
Nice to find you here, Ash!

Full House... hands down!

We got the Candlelight Processional dinner package for December 27th... I can't wait to see John Stamos!! I've had a crush on him since I was knee high! :Pinkbounc
I can't blame you, even with a mullet he was HOT!

Ahhh... yes... I there's no truer sign of a man:

He can wear a mullet and still look good... damn good!​

:rotfl:

Pete/Pete, Salute Your Shorts, Hey Dude, Global Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Figure It Out, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Welcome Freshman, Fraggle Rock, Clarissa Explains It All, Eureka's Castle, the ORIGINAL All That (not the one that Nickelodeon is airing now) Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold, Doug....

*Sigh* The good old days of TV. Why can't they just create a seperate channel for all the shows that I have mentioned? :confused3 I know we all would love it. :cloud9: I know they have Guts, Legends and Figure it Out on the Nick GAS channel, so I watch those often, but bring back the other shows!

Wow, I never really knew how much TV I watched until I wrote this post. :rotfl:

My favorite topic!!! Ooh ... gone are the days of really good tv!

- Are You Afraid of the Dark
- The Secret World of Alex Mac
- The Chipmunks
- The Carebears
- Under the Umbrella Tree
- My Little Ponies
- Dumbo's Circus
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Rainbow Bright
- Muppet Babies
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin
- Pound Puppies
- Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
- Gummi Bears
- The Smurfs
- The Snorks
- The Littles
- Full House
- Star Search
- Saved By The Bell
- Punky Brewster
- School House Rock
- Kids Incorporated
- Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
Oh my gosh ... does this label me as an 80's kid or what?! lol :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter