What's Up With VMK -GAME BACK UP!! 6/30/07

Is this happening to you!?!?

• Once In A While.....

• Yes!

• No

• Every time they make a newsletter, yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Atleast VMK is not coming to an end. It's just the problems with the server. I just checked and nobody is currently on right now maybe they were late to open it and just need to fix something.

Has anybody tried using the contact us link to let them know? I tried but I keep getting that I forgot my username and birthdate. yeah right. :confused3

That does not work either. You cannot use the contact fields. Anything that requires login information is down.

rofl looks like we all had to do real work now. I went to the grocery,

the last time vmk had problems I lost 4 accounts. Now that I have actually acquired some rare items this week, I will probably lose my main account.

Has anything like this happened to VMK before?
If it has then probably the same thing happened or since VMK can only be run if the staff is at the parks maybe WDW or any parks are closed.
(I'm in Hawai'i so I can't really see any parks.)

Has anything like this happened to VMK before?
If it has then probably the same thing happened or since VMK can only be run if the staff is at the parks maybe WDW or any parks are closed.
(I'm in Hawai'i so I can't really see any parks.)

?? :confused3 ??

VMK is not operated by the parks. :confused: It is a computer program designed by Disney Imagineers in Buena Vista sitting in an office.

Ok so i have tried several times now to log onto VMK. The same page just keeps refreshing like i have the wrong information or something, i know i don't though. Its also doing the same thing to my brother who is on my mothers computer. Is any of this happening to you guys? If not, have a clue why its not working for my brother and I?
Thanks alot guys!
~Hayley

Its not working. There's a thread on this posted around opening time. This one is probably going to be moved there.

Well its looks like vmk still is not up. Rob and I went out and mowed the lawn and did some real world stuff so now its time for them to unlock the door and let us in :cool1:

Anyone know what the record is for downtime?
Has it been down a whole day before or anything like that....:confused3

this is the longest it has been down since I started at thanksgiving.
maybe they are cleaning out all the bad elements. lol like bay.be and taken and scammers lol

So when I try to sign in it just reloads the log in screen, this happening to all of you or is it just me? I click login and it just reloads instead of trying to sign on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter