What's Up With VMK -GAME BACK UP!! 6/30/07

Is this happening to you!?!?

• Once In A While.....

• Yes!

• No

• Every time they make a newsletter, yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am also having issues getting on vmk! Grr when will the madness stop? Half the time I'm getting the too busy message, other times when i try to log in the info. just doesn't get through!

Btw, is there some kind of Free Inferno Event going on today? Like, whoever enters the kingdom will get a FREE INFERNO? gshawen is probably in the fireworks lobby right now dancing in the ring of fire!! So jealous! ROFL

:happytv: :lmao: :rotfl2: :banana: :laughing:

Nope, Go Fish Disney! (I just love saying those two words to people)
Two, or rather 4 can play at this game! Anybody got a King to spare?

Hmm, I didn't have any problems getting on at opening, however I did just lose connection and now am having problems getting back in. Maybe they are letting us in in shifts!:rotfl:
Kim

i thought i was like banned for good or something my title and pass kept coming up no good vmk must really be down this time

Its not just VMK. I can't log into Disney.com, disneyworld.com, or disneyshopping.com either. The problem is probably in the common system that verifies user names/passwords.

I'm sure they'll get it fixed soon though. VMK may be free, but having those sites down is costing Disney a lot of $$$.

i have entered my username and password about five times and i keeps refreshing the page. ARG!!!!!!! anyone want to join my ranting??
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm down too. Oh what are we gonna do??? Me and my kids were all getting ready to play and the servers are down. :scared1:

i thought i was like banned for good or something my title and pass kept coming up no good vmk must really be down this time

Yeah Me too, I was like, oh god am I in trouble? But I can't log into any of my accounts, they just take me back to the loggin screen

VMK Pal or VMK.com won't work :l

Got any Queens?

boooo! this stinks :( same thing with me i got on this morning and it crashed so i tried to log in again i got the service is to busy message refreshed the page typed in my stuff and it just keeps going back to the log in page :( - sadness -

Having Trouble Getting On VMK?!? My VMK Pal goes on the login screen, and I press login but it goes off the scren and goes back on but does not load :( Either VMK is down for the newsletter or someone has broke into my account and changed password , or VMK de..de..del..dele...delete..deleted..ed..ed..ed..ed...deleted my account -_- If this is happening to anyof you on Saturday June 30th, 2007 please respond! :) Thanks,
Ace-Skater_Freak, on vmk

Hmmm... I love that VMKPal is telling me shark reef will end in 2 hours and 4 minutes... That would be good information if, say, I was actually able to get on to VMK.. blahhhhhh

Having Trouble Getting On VMK?!? My VMK Pal goes on the login screen, and I press login but it goes off the scren and goes back on but does not load :( Either VMK is down for the newsletter or someone has broke into my account and changed password , or VMK de..de..del..dele...delete..deleted..ed..ed..ed..ed...deleted my account -_- If this is happening to anyof you on Saturday June 30th, 2007 please respond! :) Thanks,
Ace-Skater_Freak, on vmk

That is what is happening to me. :(

All of Disney is down...this is not just VMK - and nobody has been banned.

I have been trying to get into disneyworld.com to make a payment on my trip, but cannot log in there either.

I cant get into any disney site.. I tried Disney XD ,POTCO ( beta ), all of it. None will let me in. Is Disney having problems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter