Whats up with all the Farting ?

DH and I noticed an increase in noxious fumes in the crowds the week between xmas and New Years. I chalked it up to all of the garbage people were eating and drinking in the parks and what they had been indulging in for the holidays. It wasn't pleasant, and we really noticed it in indoor queues. I guess with such long lines, people weren't willing to get out to go to the restroom. I always take Gasex with me when traveling and even keep it in my purse in the parks, since I too eat bad at WDW.

I am crying, I LOVE this thread dearly...if I were in High School again I'd ask it to prom:rotfl:I can't believe so many people can agree that there was a mass farting spree in the queues this holiday season, how crazy!! I'm unfortunately very sensitive to smells so getting butt bombed fer sure stinks (lol), but what are you gonna do? People are people and they're gonna do what they wanna do. And yes, people from other parts of the world see flatulence differently. My friends' daughter is from Mongolia, they spent time there before bringing her home and it is acceptable to release often an openly there. But hey, I still don't wish anyone to get stuck in a cloud of someone else's fumes, Im so sorry everyone....but also thanks for the laughs:hyper:

Again this only works if folks comment he hell out of this to force them to announce "farting" during the final podcast of the year as being one of the most commented on posts LOL

This is the greatest thread ever created.

I have definitely been a victim of the "crop duster". You know, the guy/gal who let's it rip while walking, hoping that no one can pin it on them because they're a moving target. I've also caught a healthy dose of sulfur while standing in line, and that's the worst. There's no escape and no breeze to help out.

I've often wondered if it was one of the characters. How awful that would be to be in the costume after a healthy helping of Walt's Chili.

Worst place to be caught in a breezeless area? It has to be between that long hallway at Soarin' before you are broken up into rows or the long hallways in the Space Mountain queue. Zero air movement in those areas and frequently slow moving.

While this thread is really very funny, I am going to get serious. I have read that the normal, HEALTHY body farts exactly 14 times per day. Not so for me. Mine must have been in the HUNDREDS. I am a woman in my 60's.
I wish so much that I had a warning, so that I could delay it until I got to a bathroom, but no such luck there. My warning is less than one second, and as much as I try, it just cannot be held back. So I am truly sorry if it may offend anyone. I started taking an enzyme just before every meal, and that does help a lot. BUT .... it doesn't take it away completely. I started taking this enzyme when I started a new job. My supervisor needed to sit with me in my tiny office cubicle, to train me on the computer with my new job. So you can imagine my embarrassment. It may have something to do with my love of sweets ?? Maybe I should wear a sign on my back saying "Sorry to Offend anyone".

At least, people can try running and let the fart go all the way , so it won´t be stuck in one place only, it will be diluted...lol

I feel your pain. I have GI problems, it's a daily struggle of cropdusting.

giphy.gif

Once again, i am only commenting to try and be sure this becomes one of the most popular threads of the year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!