• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's typical weather-wise at Thanksgiving?

igitur

Mouseketeer
We've been in early November and we just returned last week. Both times, times, the weather was great! It seemed that it was a tad warmer though, when we went in early November.

Our next trip will be the week leading up to Thanksgiving day, Nov. 19-25. Can anyone tell me what's typical to expect around Thanksgiving? Or is it hit and miss just like the rest of the winter?

Thanks in advance !

Deb

It is sort of hit and miss. I go (or try to) the weekend after Thanksgiving every year. This past Nov trip, my first few days were 75-80 during the day and we wore shorts. But my last day there, it was about 50 and people were walking around the MK with coffee and hot chocolate. The way I see it, it will still be better weaher than here in Boston. :rotfl: :cold: :cold: :cold:

I agree, the temps are all over the range. 3 years ago it was in the mid-high 80's, 2 years ago down in the high 30's at night and they had terms not often used at WDW "wind Chill" and "frost warnings" and last year 70s and 40s. So You need to be ready for anything. Even with the temps all over the range, it is now our favorite time to visit. It does cool off quickly when the sun goes down, even the 50s with a breeze and the dampness around the lake at EPCOT can feel quite chilly.

Think layers.
Have a great trip.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

We've been twice at Thanksgiving. The first time it was in the low 80's the whole trip. Perfect!

The next trip it was in the 40's on one of the days (we froze and my husband had the flu - not a good trip). It did warm up a couple of days into the high 70's, but most of the week was chilly. So I guess my experiences have been hit or miss. Bring jackets/sweatshirts just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter