What's there to do at HHI in Jan?

jschrots

We LOVE Disney!
Family and I have 50 "holding" points that have to be used by the end of Jan 09. (just purchased a resale and there were the holding pts)

Is there anything to do at HHI in January? We live about 4hrs away and were thinking about booking but don't know if it would be worth it in Jan.
We have three small children, 5,2, 4m.
Thanks for any input.
Smiles...
Jen:yay:

Although we haven't gone to HHI in January, we have gone in February (and the weather certainly felt like January!). All the activities are offered in February. I went on a Dolphin tour, booked thru recreation, and the other family had a 1 1/2 year old with them. Just a warning-it was pretty nice weather-wise when we left, but it gets COLD out there on the water. I took the 3 hour Island tour and I was the only one on it-a private tour. The Beach House was open, shuttle on request. And there's lots to be said for sitting in Big Murgie's Den in the afternoon sipping warm cider, eating cranberry nut cookies, and reading the Island Packet.
Oh-and there are free DVD rentals, a billiards table, and a checkers table in Big Murgie's Den.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter