• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the name of the sandal shop in Key West?

moochinkassarole

Mouseketeer
I can't remember what the name of it is. I do know that they are closed on Sunday. Rats! That's the day we went there! It's something like Conch Sandals or something like that. Anyone know what in the heck I'm talking about? Someone mentioned this place when we went on our cruise and I can't stop thinking about them. I was hoping there was a website so I can check out the sandals.

Thanks!
Kitty

I'm so excited I can help you!!!

kinosandals.com

This is one of my fondest memories as a child. My mother and I would always pick out matching sandals and they would last forever and ever. My mom used them as house slippers too!
They were $5.00 at the time.

We are taking the Western in Jan. and I was so looking forward to buying her a pair. I didn't know they were closed on Sundays when the ship is docked there....boo hoo boo hoo!!!!
I know I can order them, but it's not the same as being there and smelling the leather and hand picking the exact combination you want......and then the thrill of paying such a little amount..

Oh well, Thanks for the memory and I sure hope this is what you needed. Let me know..

Originally posted by moochinkassarole
I can't remember what the name of it is. I do know that they are closed on Sunday.

We were on the Western last August and I also thought that Kino sandals would be closed...we walked by (just to see the store) and it was open!! I asked one of the employees and she said that usually they are closed on Sundays, but they open when the ships are in port. Hopefully that hasn't changed.

- Ginny

ps- I got a great pair of leather sandals with little gold buckles for $8...can't wait until we go next August!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter