What's the last show you binged watched?

What qualifies as bingeing? I watched the entire latest season of Stranger Things over the course of last week, but I sure didn't sit down and watch it all in one day or anything. That doesn't even sound enjoyable. One or two episodes a day is going overboard in my opinion.

I think that qualifies as binging. You sat through an entire season of something in a short-ish period of time. Whether it was over several days or a few, it's still binging through it.

Last edited:
I just binged through Downton Abbey again so I could watch the new movie.

Then I binged through a full season of The Great British Bake Off. It's the season before the last one. (Season numbers are different depending on if one watched on Netflix or in the U.K., as Netflix didn't air the first 3 or so seasons. So Netflix's numbering is off.)

Now, I'm starting on season 4 of The Great Pottery Throw Down on HBO Max.

Don't feel bad, Dan. I'm not familiar with a lot of the shows. One of my sons had suggested The Good Place. I sprained my ankle in a fall a couple of weeks ago and thus the suggestion to watch this show. I'm not a huge TV watcher but I had to keep off the foot!
Still out of the loop on all these other shows posted. :confused3

By some miracle my parents asked to take the kids the day Stranger Things Season 4 debuted. I watched it in 1 day. I am slowly making my way through Murder She Wrote. It makes me so happy.

I watched the new Iron Chef show and the docuseries Keep Sweet on Netflix

Watched all 8 episodes of The Bear (Hulu) over the weekend. Pretty good. Waiting patiently for all episodes of season 3 of Evil (Paramount +) to drop so I can watch all straight thru.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter