What's the last show you binged watched?

After Ozark, binged season 5 of Better Call Saul, then went back to watch the rest of Arrested Development.

1fMr.gif

Daredevil when it was available on Disney+. We had Netflix for a few months, but decided that the content wasn't really worth the price. Never saw it then.

Before then it was Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I need to find a new show to binge!

I LOVED Ozark (hated Wendy, of course). I enjoyed Billy Bob Thornton's lawyer show whose name escapes me at the moment. I just finished Bosch which I also loved. I have a bit of a crush on Titus Welliver now. Cannot wait for Bosch: Legacy to return in early 2023 !!

I have lots of time since kids are grown and gone and no grandbabies yet to fill my time, lol. I have HBO, HBO+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime if anyone would like to make suggestions. My faves are usually cop, lawyer drama shows and based on real life documentaries, like Catching Killers, etc.

The last two seasons of A Discovery of Witches. Most of the stuff I'm currently watching is releasing an episode a week, otherwise I would've binged them all at once (Ms. Marvel, Obi Wan, The Man Who Fell to Earth, Westworld, etc). I do need to sign up for Netflix for a month soon and knock out the latest seasons of Bridgerton and Umbrella Academy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter